♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xPika's application

Go down

xPika's application Empty xPika's application

Post  xPika' Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:04 pm

I would just quickly like to add for those you who don't know, that I used to be in iCe last year but I had to quit due to the fact that my computer wasn’t able to stay on for more than 5 minutes xPika's application 27287472

Name: Charlie
In Game Name: xPika
Class: Slayer
Level: 136
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): Nope
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): None that are equipped and they haven’t been used in years
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): Not recently
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): I have recently started playing again so I don’t know who is still in iCe from last year and I know there’s many new members. I’ve just met Annalyn who seems very nice and Might is a good friend to me. I think StarOfAtlantis is in iCe now who has been a good friend and I’ve known him for a while now. I’m sure there are more, I just don’t know who is still in iCe from last year.
How long you play a day +/-: I’m quite active, I usually play around 4-5 hours a day and more on other days if I have the time
How long you have played Flyff: Since v13, playing on and off.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: I was in iCe last year; I think I first joined near the start of 2011. It was probably the best guild I’ve ever been in; everyone was friendly, nice and very welcoming. I made good friends and people who had mutual respect for me. I had good times and memories like my first guild siege and coming second place next to grace, my first GBR and then a second because we all lagged like crazy the first time, good talks and lots of fun in the arena. I’d love to join iCe and have more memories and fun like those

Give us a reason why we should consider you: I think I could fit very nicely in the guild. I treat people with upmost respect, I’m very friendly when you get to know me, I love to talk to people and I could also help in other areas such as gianting, tower siege or guild siege but I hear slayers are useless there now so forget that :p

Your thoughts about iCe itself: Like I said before, iCe is friendly, nice and very welcoming. Everyone treated me with respect and I had no problems while in iCe. It’s probably one of the most top and respected guilds in not just Tanuki, but all of eFlyff.

Feel free to ask as many questions as you want and for all the newer members who won’t know me, please don’t hesitate to talk to me in-game and get to know me, I’ll be in the arena most of the time.

xPika'

Back to top Go down

xPika's application Empty Re: xPika's application

Post  Might Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:28 pm

hello pika, welcome to our forums. I'd want you to answer a few more questions in your application, wich i just added to the application template :

short form :

[*]Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom):
[*]Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild):

paraphrase form:

[*]What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild:
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  xPika' Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:40 pm

short form :

[*]Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): No I don't and never will
[*]Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild): No I don't, xPika is currently my only character I use

paraphrase form:

[*]What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: I will firstly respect everyone in the guild. I think respect goes a long way so it is always the first thing I give to people online or in the real world. I won't go against any rules such as talking to other people about things that have been talked about in the iCe guild, scamming people, or anything like that. If I was to be accepted back into iCe, it would be for permanent and not short term. I'm not looking to be in any other guild. I'll do my best not to cause any problems within the guild and not bring any problems outside into the guild. I'm sure I could write a whole essay about this but I think I've given my general points xPika's application 810156456

xPika'

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:18 pm

alright, pika. Thanks a lot for such a fast reply. We'll now vote on your application and i'll tell you the result as soon as the guild has come to a consensus. xPika's application 464751818
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:04 am

your application has been accepted. Please contact me ingame for the guild invite.

~ closed.
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down