♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xxTheOnexx Would like to join.

+2
TonTon
Renaissance
6 posters

Go down

xxTheOnexx Would like to join. Empty xxTheOnexx Would like to join.

Post  xTheOnex Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:45 pm

Hello All :).

Name: Saeed Ganayem
In Game Name: xxTheOnexx
Class: Seraph
Level:130
Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): Nope.
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): Nope.
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): Yeah, GanaBP,Ganayemx,MaxMaven but i almost dont log into them. My Seraph is the main character.
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds):Yeah, ChosenOne,Adrenaline and Triumph.
Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild): None Of Them.
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Yes, Pentakill,SlovenianBP,BadBoyxxD,Hope,xSlyth,I3LIZZARD,Skouzi and iVtec.
How long you play a day +/-: Depends on the mood or If I'm busy with life and school.. i guess 1-2 hours during weekdays and 3-6 hours during weekends. and sometimes i open the game and goes afk.
How long you have played Flyff: Since v6.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: Well, from a very long time i am looking for the right guild. that i really want to success on it, and I've found that iCe is the right guild for me. it has a great community with such a friendly players, that i always trying to be close to them. and im sure that i'll do my best to help this guild for ever.

What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: Loyalty means everything to me, I'll never disrespect my members. I'm nice to people are nice to me. I'll never spread rumors, information or even making guild flames that are unnecessary and im sure that i will be there with the guild till the end.

Give us a reason why we should consider you: I'm a full STA seraph, i believe everyone needs one. I'm going to support my members weather in the arena or siege or even in training/tanking.

Your thoughts about iCe itself: One of the best guilds in tanuki, with decent members who all seem to be nice and professional players, they do a lot of siege and i really like that.

xTheOnex

Back to top Go down

xxTheOnexx Would like to join. Empty Re: xxTheOnexx Would like to join.

Post  Renaissance Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:25 pm

Random question and whatever your answer won't really affect anything but how often do you go arena? I've literally never seen or even heard of you in my life
Renaissance
Renaissance
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  xTheOnex Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:41 pm

@Renaissance Well, I've seen you few times, Maybe you didn't saw me because your character is a new one, i guess you made it 3 months ago. Anyways, im sure that you'll see me in arena many times.

xTheOnex

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:02 pm

Welcome to the forums, I have a few questions for you.Didn't you apply to iCe before?, and werent you the same level as you are now? Also are you planning on leveling at all anytime soon?

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  xTheOnex Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:50 pm

@TonTon Yes, i applied before, and im still with the same level that i was for the last time that i applied. but look, about my level, I almost got everything i need to hit level 150 except one small problem, and it is to find a good tanker that sells tank service in cheap and he is ready to tank for me at mobs level 149 in ten hours while an exp event running, i believe i will hit level 150 :D.

xTheOnex

Back to top Go down

Post  Penta Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:18 am

He's friendly and an honest person. He used to tank for me.

I approve to you bro.

Penta

Back to top Go down

Post  xTheOnex Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:31 am

@Penta i will be always ready to guide you :D.
Thanks bro.

xTheOnex

Back to top Go down

Post  Skouize Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:27 am

You just joined Adrenaline/Triumph, why you leave them so early ?

Hum... Penta, isn't he your brother ?

I'll never disrespect my members
That part made me laugh.

Oh and my name isn't "Skouzi"
Skouize
Skouize
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  xTheOnex Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:51 am

@Skouize Well, im sure that you know that Triumph is a group of adrenaline, i left adrenaline because i saw the players leaving and joining a new guild for them.
so i asked Carlos to join his new guild and he accepted me. then after few weeks i realized that im getting ignored and nobody talk to me and even care about me. so i left.

me and Penta are not real brothers, but we know each other from a very long time. and i feel that he is just like my own brother.

You know that we were kidding in that case.

I apologize, Your name is Skouize !

xTheOnex

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:37 pm

Welcome to our forums. First of all, @ Meowth. If you want to bring something across to my guild, you can that by informing me. Posting random things in his application thread is not allowed and thus deleted immediatly. So, for further applications, stay out of this thread !

Voting time has started. As soon as we've come to a consensus, i'll make my final decision and let you know the result. Any further questions will be asked here and we expect you to reply fast.
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  xTheOnex Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:58 pm

@Might Thanks to let me know.

xTheOnex

Back to top Go down

Post  xslyth Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:23 am

For me he is really friendly guy, and i really remember this rm being in flyff like for ever, and i personally like the players who are still arround after so many yeas - at least means that he loves the game. I also like that his apllication has many details- proves that he used time for that. I really like his application, so you can guess my vote.

Good luck further.
xslyth
xslyth
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  xTheOnex Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:43 am

@xslyth Thanks to you pal xxTheOnexx Would like to join. 2692183036, and i really love this game as you said. xxTheOnexx Would like to join. 2325459160

xTheOnex

Back to top Go down

Post  Taezin Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:08 am

Hey there.. I actually just have one question for you.

Weren't you in Pulse aswell for a while?

Good luck with your application.
xxTheOnexx Would like to join. 464751818
Taezin
Taezin
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  xTheOnex Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:27 am

@Taezin Hi, feel free to ask more questions.
Nope, i never been in Pulse before.
Thanks. xxTheOnexx Would like to join. 2692183036

xTheOnex

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:58 am

your application has been accepted. Please contact me ingame to recieve your guild invite.

~ closed
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down