♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hikarushi Application

2 posters

Go down

Hikarushi Application Empty Hikarushi Application

Post  Hikarushi Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:39 am

Name: Michael
Location/Country: USA
In Game Name: Hikarushi
Class: Billposter
Level: 121 Hero
(If you are 150 ignore this question) Are you planning to level up and when?: yes, asap my main goal is 150
Do you share your accounts or equipment? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): no
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): no
Do you have any other characters you are active on? (Y/N, if Y please specify all active and preferably inactive characters too): no
Have you previously been a member of any guild(s)? (Y/N, if Y please specify all previous guilds): GuardianOfKalgas, Adrenaline, Triumph.
Do you have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y please specify character and which guild): no
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y please specify whom): yes, Runna(Samira)
How long you play a day +/-: 5-10hrs
How long you have played Flyff: 8 yrs
Do you have any siege experience: yes
How would you grade your gear (1. low 2. decent 3. outstanding): 2
What is your motivation for joining iCe: well my motivation, i like to be a good player, seen you guys in action, learned from you guys, basically my motivation is that being with the the best makes me a stronger player and learn that the motivation i have for ice is the same reason i wanna join it. because i learn so much how to be good and to be the best....and also to meet new people and be freindly with everyone..
What do you like to do in game:i love to do wilds, help the new players, tank for people that need it, also i love to do boss hunts and caves...
What are your in-game goals:my in game goals are not just to be the best but to learn to help the need to have fun with new ppl, and be a freindly player..
How do you make money/fund your character: i re-sell items, farms, and i used to have a lil in game business with giving out loans to ppl that i know that will payback...also by tankin...
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: well im very loyal because not only being a captian from a previous guild, is that no matter how bad the situation gets, being there is the number one source...loyalty well i notice you guys had Runna(Samira) in your guild...she used to be my guild leader from GuardianOfKalgas also i was captian and semi in chaarge of making events of wilds, she knows i always been there from good to bad even thou we had traitors and backstabbers, i always supported her in every decision made, helped her and stuck by her side....so loyalty..i have that 100%....
Tell us about a experience you had in-game that had an memorable influence on your attitude towards Flyff (good or bad): well after playing for 8 years in flyff, i had many expiriences that i have learned from, things change alot prices and new scammers but all i can say in this part of the question is that i stick to what i have learned and try to make the best out of it and have fun, and help those who need to be helped....
Tell us something about yourself: well im fun to be with, love helping, im love to play flyff alot im very addicted to it and im just a simple person with good expectations...
Give us a reason why we should consider you: well because im very fun, active, freindly, i love to help, and to learn, to be there for ice members when needed..and love to do wilds or caves with you guys....i know you guys have alot of ppl that applies but choosing me i will not disapoint none of you guys and not dissapoint the guild..iCe
Your thoughts about iCe itself:

Hikarushi

Back to top Go down

Hikarushi Application Empty Re: Hikarushi Application

Post  Mysa Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:24 pm

Welcome to the forum..

You missed to anser the last question..
Also dont you have any other chars? I mean you say that you have playd for 8 years, then the numbers of chars userly stack up..
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Hikarushi Application Empty Hikarushi

Post  Hikarushi Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:41 pm

sorry i missed da last question.....
the guild it self is very strong united and well organized, the guild is pretty much invisible and its pretty well known...

and to your other question.....yes i had other characters but since its been long time and many accounts i simple dnt remember all does names.....maybe a couple but i deleted some of them wich no longer exist dats why i havent mentioned them...also Hikarushi is my only main so far......

Hikarushi

Back to top Go down

Post  xxTheOnexx Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:34 pm

Welcome to our forum.
xxTheOnexx
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:05 am

Your application have been rejected.

Please contact me in game and I will explain the reasons  Hikarushi Application 464751818 
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down