♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakakisan would love to join the most awesomeness guild evar

+7
xslyth
raider06
Suprememike
Roxanne
riko
Vluts
Might
11 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Sakakisan would love to join the most awesomeness guild evar - Page 4 Empty Re: Sakakisan would love to join the most awesomeness guild evar

Post  Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:21 pm

Taish wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
Atkascha wrote:
Vluts wrote:Just for you to know, SEB, i just contacted my lawyer and told him to remove you from my will.

A couple of peanuts, an old rocking chair that's about the collapse under your weight, & the over-stained bedsheets?

I totally wanted that stuff...

poor seb, i'll let you get 5€ from my will.

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Back to top Go down

Sakakisan would love to join the most awesomeness guild evar - Page 4 Empty Re: Sakakisan would love to join the most awesomeness guild evar

Post  Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:22 pm

;D

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:26 pm

You have to enjoy the little things.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vluts Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:11 pm

Wow, i really did teach you something. :lol!:
Vluts
Vluts
♔ MILF Hunter
♔ MILF Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakasan Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:34 pm

Man you guys have such interesting conversation when im at work :/ shame I couldnt have been included in on the fun ><

Sakasan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:51 am

soon u can be a part of it moe ! =D

Back to top Go down

Post  Humour Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:30 am

Don't know you. Not really impressed but I have a feeling malte is going to try and convince me. Then again, I'm the guild cynic so yea. z_z
Humour
Humour
♔ Forum Overlord
♔ Forum Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxanne Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:32 am

Not rly impressed = No pic Sakakisan would love to join the most awesomeness guild evar - Page 4 Sneer
Roxanne
Roxanne
♔ Geek
♔ Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:47 am

Humour wrote:Don't know you. Not really impressed but I have a feeling malte is going to try and convince me. Then again, I'm the guild cynic so yea. z_z

Yea i convince you :D

Well, she's really nice & already got a lot of yes's :)

Back to top Go down

Post  riko Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:23 am

So, where's this sakasan now...
riko
riko
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Vluts Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:45 am

In my pants.
Vluts
Vluts
♔ MILF Hunter
♔ MILF Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:49 am

Vluts wrote:In my pants.
:lol: :lol:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:40 pm

Vluts wrote:In my pants.

Was gonna make old guy joke. Felt I didn't need to.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vluts Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:07 pm

Too slow :scratch: :scratch:
Vluts
Vluts
♔ MILF Hunter
♔ MILF Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:29 pm

Topic can be closed i think. :P

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4