♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChOnGs' Application

3 posters

Go down

ChOnGs' Application Empty ChOnGs' Application

Post  ChOnGs Tue May 26, 2015 6:44 pm

Name: Shing
Location/Country: From Thailand, live in Germany
In Game Name: ChOnGs
Class: BP
Level: 132
(If you are 150 ignore this question) Are you planning to level up and when?: Planning to get to 150 soon after my college project is soon, or soon to be done
Do you share your accounts or equipment? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): NOPE
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): NOPE
Do you have any other characters you are active on? (Y/N, if Y please specify all active and preferably inactive characters too): BerZerGe is my old char, ChoCkar is my RM which is in InceptioN
Have you previously been a member of any guild(s)? (Y/N, if Y please specify all previous guilds): I was a member of InceptioN
Do you have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y please specify character and which guild): ChoCkar (My RM) is in InceptioN
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y please specify whom): I know Yuyu (MieMie), swabby (swabish)
How long you play a day +/-: i usually online like all day all night, always play when im free (addicted)
How long you have played Flyff: Just back to play this game for like maybe 4 months now?
What is your role are you pvp or pvm: I usually pve on my crack, but since now im playing BP i usually Pvp
Do you want to be considered for our tower siege/guild siege teams: YES!!
Are you interested in other guild activities (dungeon running / colloseum etc etc): Absolutely

Answer the following questions in paragraph form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: First i was in InceptioN but since now its pretty quiet so I decide to move on :D Then i know Yuyu and Swabby they are in iCe and told me that iCe is pretty active. So I wanna join some active guild with interesting activities, such as siege, dungeons, etc). It would be nice to know lots of people in the game xD
What do you like to do in game: Dungeons, chatting, pvp, pve
What are your in-game goals: to get better and better and richer and richer :D
How do you make money/fund your character: Wcoin and farming dungeons
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: Being active and just dont back-stabbed guildies. Be nice to guildies!!
Tell us about a experience you had in-game that had an memorable influence on your attitude towards Flyff (good or bad): Friends always make gaming more interesting, i was in InceptioN and there are lots of nice friends there, so yea friends is good.
Tell us something about yourself: Im a friendly person, but just dont back-stabbed each other, i had bad experience from ex-member of InceptioN and now he/she is in Avenger, im not saying i hate the whole avenger, but just some person in there (which me and my friends is now dislike him/her) was being mean and left the guild. Im pretty active since some people might see me around. ye that was it i guess...
Give us a reason why we should consider you: Active!!
Your thoughts about iCe itself: Active guild, with guild events :D
What is the reason we should consider you: I think this is the same question as before..... but yea Active!!!
What do you think about the ideology of calling a guild ur family: Its always good to have friends, once we know each other well then we're close-ingame-friend, then we get closer then family is not so bad ;) ChOnGs' Application 2737463069

ChOnGs

Back to top Go down

ChOnGs' Application Empty Re: ChOnGs' Application

Post  Yuyu Tue May 26, 2015 6:57 pm

Welcome to our forum Shing!!!!

Took yah long enough to apply! :D Good lucks with the voting process man ChOnGs' Application 2325459160

Yuyu
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ChOnGs Tue May 26, 2015 6:59 pm

Better late than never!! ChOnGs' Application 2113965524

ChOnGs

Back to top Go down

Post  masterme Wed May 27, 2015 3:06 pm

Hi Shing

Welcome to our forum

gl with your aplication^^

masterme
♔ Geek
♔ Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Snobell Thu May 28, 2015 3:44 pm

Welcome :D
good luck on your app :)

Snobell
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuyu Thu May 28, 2015 4:15 pm

Congratulations you have been accepted into the guild. Contact a Kingpin for invite!

Yuyu
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down