♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join me :D

+3
xslyth
xxTheOnexx
Renaissance
7 posters

Go down

Join me :D Empty Join me :D

Post  KnightBl Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:12 pm

Name: Alfred
In Game Name: KnightBlack
Class: Force Master
Level: 134
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): No

Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): Y, xSigfriedx (LV146 templar), XSimonBelmontX (Crackshooter LV130), XSoniaBelmontX (LV60 RM)
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): Y, I started ADAMAND and UNIVERSALORDER. later i Moved to PULSE where I was for a long time.
Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild): y, Hottiez and pulse
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Y, Mysa, Tornadorc, Geku and badboyxxD,

How long you play a day +/-: all days, 4/6 hours, saturday and sunday 8 hours.

How long you have played Flyff: I started in v6 , 7 years playing this game.

Answer the following questions in paraphrase form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: I just want to be more strong. iCe its to strong, i love siege, dungeons, events and of course pvp Join me :D 2774444739 i really want to join !

What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: A guild must be united, it requires respect, teamwork, dedication. I like teamwork, timing is the key to succeed, be faithful is fundamental to achieve friendship. Fidelity is a large value. I will be useful in the guild and i hope to please many.

Give us a reason why we should consider you: I can lend my skill and power to be useful in the guild. many know me for having some fame in PVP, soil being friendly with those who i appreciate it ,when they need me I'll be there!

Your thoughts about iCe itself: is a very strong guild, for me, are the ones who dominate the server. for excellence and quality. iCe is incredible.

Thank you iCe for letting me apply...
Alfred -KnightBlack

KnightBl

Back to top Go down

Join me :D Empty Re: Join me :D

Post  Renaissance Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:18 pm

a while back you used to be the most cocky "insert bad word" i knew on flyff and would talk crap about iCe, why do you think we should let you in? this is a legit question, not rhetorical
Renaissance
Renaissance
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  xxTheOnexx Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:23 am

Welcome to our forums.
I have few questions for you:

1. How you may help us?
2. Are you planning on lvling?
3. What is you goal in this game?
4. Since that you're applying with your FM, are going to be an active on it too? In different words is it your main character?

Anyways, he used to tank for me in the past with his templare and he was nice.
Good luck with the votes. =)
xxTheOnexx
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  xslyth Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:15 am

The only question i have : since you are active and from
Aibatt, and you were in adamant, what made you choose ice instead of reminisce?

Anw, i remember you being active in arena, we were fighting and i
Can say that you are good Join me :D 3925848005
Tho i dont remember if we were fighting
Because you were an enemy or just for fun.
W.e point is that it was fun :)
Good luck with your application.
xslyth
xslyth
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:12 am

Welcome to our forums, i might contact you later to ask some questions. Your application will be discussed for approximately 48 hours, after that i'm contacting you.
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Skouize Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:18 am

Last time I saw you, you were QQing about iCe getting crown and MVP. Saying some shit about our member.
Why did you change your mind ? And why we should let you in after that ?
Skouize
Skouize
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Renaissance Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:26 pm

KnightBl wrote:well, responding to what Renaissance said, I never said that ICE was shit, matt long sand to some members, but it was when they did the merge, I really like ice, and I think I have many friends to talk to and play.
You made a new topic instead of just replying in your original topic. Also are you using google translate to type in english?
Renaissance
Renaissance
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  KnightBl Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:41 pm

well, responding to what Renaissance said, I never said that ICE was shit, matt long sand to some members, but it was when they did the merge, I really like ice, and I think I have many friends to talk to and play.

Now responding to my friend xxTheOnexx x).

1 - I can help in siege and Secret room
2 - I climb on holidays, study and work right now :)
3 - My goal in the game is to make companions, I really like the sand and the game difrutar
4 - I am active and I like the game and yes this is my main character.

Responding to xslyth
well always fought for fun xD when I'm bored in sand, I think the sand was make for fight for fun x), and yes i was from aibatt, I like ice by its members, and that is very good guild and coordinated thanks x).

Responding to Skouize:

The last time I went to sell APROS dress, long ago, I remember talking something like sub crown and MVP, and i dont have any problem with any member iCe ^.^.

And my perspective on iCe has always been the same, they are very good, I think we could even if we difrutarlo from us :)

KnightBl

Back to top Go down

Post  KnightBl Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:45 pm

en cierta forma no quiero tener errores, sobre lo que escribo en ingles xD

y se que hay algunos miembros que hablan español en el guild, asi tambien puedan entenderme :) gracias

KnightBl

Back to top Go down

Post  KnightBl Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:47 pm

somehow I do not want to have mistakes, I write in English xD

and there are some members who speak Spanish in the guild, so too can understand me :) thanks

that why i speack x2 language, i hope this does not disturb you

KnightBl

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:49 pm

Hello KnightBlack, welcome to the forums. I have a question for you. I was told months ago that you borrowed gear for siege from people in Pulse. Is that still true now? and if so, whos gear?

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  KnightBl Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:06 pm

the truth, i never took things from Pulse, nobody paid me to anything xD I do not like to ask other teams, I always like what I buy and use it hehe, so that information is not true :) thanks.

KnightBl

Back to top Go down

Post  Skouize Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:04 pm

KnightBl wrote:well, responding to what Renaissance said, I never said that ICE was shit, matt long sand to some members, but it was when they did the merge, I really like ice, and I think I have many friends to talk to and play.
Responding to Skouize:

The last time I went to sell APROS dress, long ago, I remember talking something like sub crown and MVP, and i dont have any problem with any member iCe ^.^.

And my perspective on iCe has always been the same, they are very good, I think we could even if we difrutarlo from us :)

That wasn't a long time ago. And that isn't what you told me.
Skouize
Skouize
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:02 am

I'm from aibatt playing since v5.. I know who you are and know of your history. You've always been known as an arsehole and you've had numerous scamming rumours surrounding you over your time - can you write a paragraph as to how you feel you've improved as a person and how your morals have changed? I'd also like your opinion in how you feel you would fit into the guild, the reason I ask is because your English overall is poor (although there is a vast improvement in this application surprisingly) and although our nationalities are varied - it's a strong English speaking guild. Once this has been answered I'll vote accordingly - you had better make it good since you're far from one of my favourite people lol
Elle
Elle
♔ MILF
♔ MILF

Back to top Go down

Post  KnightBl Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:25 am

Responding of Elle
good the scam is worth, I consider myself a fairly intelligent, not stupid: o, and of course, it's been five years since then if I'm not mistaken, I like iCe much as it is an organized guild and I would like to help siege as well as participate in and have fun, my English is not the best it's true, but I can usually talk to a person, and of course :) I like to learn, and there are Spanish-speaking peers in the guild which I am friends with them . Not very mature of me to have enemies with a member if entering them, so I would like to get started again, thanks for the comment :)

KnightBl

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:34 pm

The lack of decent english skills, stories in the past and a short, not so detailed application made me reject your application.

~ closed.
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down