♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Want Join To iCe

3 posters

Go down

I Want Join To iCe Empty I Want Join To iCe

Post  VacX Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:08 am

• Name: Lior
• In Game Name: VacX
• Class: Arcanist
• Level: 150
• Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): N
• Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): N
• Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): Y skrillex
• Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): Y
• Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild): Y
• Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Y xxTheOnexx
• How long you play a day +/-: 4-10hrs
• How long you have played Flyff: 5years

• What is your motivation for joining iCe: I'm trying to upgrade the game because I'm trying to learn more.
• What is your idea of loyalty to the guild: I'm good at PvP siege arena and I'm still up trying to help what I can do and I am active almost all day
• Give us a reason why we should consider you: Take me I'm a good person and I like to help extremely helpful and I will try to help you take me!!!! :)
• Your thoughts about iCe itself: Very gorgeous large guild of reliable and useful people
• It would be such fun to meet and as part of Mysa!! :)
VacX 

VacX

Back to top Go down

I Want Join To iCe Empty Re: I Want Join To iCe

Post  Mysa Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:04 pm

Welcome to the forum..

Your application is short...

What guilds have u been in? What chars do u have in other guilds?
And could u anser the last questions a little more?
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  VacX Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:51 pm

Adernaline
um i can try

VacX

Back to top Go down

I Want Join To iCe Empty Re Post

Post  VacX Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:37 pm

• What is your motivation for joining iCe:  I want to join iCe just because I'm trying to upgrade the game because I'm trying to learn more i to try see good and get guild best in game.
• • What is your idea of loyalty to the guildI'm good at PvP siege arena and I'm still up trying to help what I can do and I am active almost all day and I can help everyone quantified in digestion and is always trying new things.
• • Give us a reason why we should consider you: Take me I'm a good person and I like to help extremely helpful and I will try to help you take me!!!! :)
• Your thoughts about iCe itself: Very gorgeous large guild of reliable and useful people
• It would be such fun to meet and as part of Mysa!! :)

VacX

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:03 pm

First off welcome to the forums Lior. Secondly, the times I have seen you in arena, you have acted your age. What I mean by that is you have been incredibly immature. You pm people when they kill you, and QQ about it nonstop. I've seen you threaten to perm people in arena if they don't help you in some way like buff. Sorry to be rude, but I really have no interest in seeing another Ibra running around and even less so in iCe.

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  VacX Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:42 am

i dont like do it and im not do it more i do it for fun if he not likei stop ...

VacX

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:01 am

Your application has been rejected due to the following reasons :

- Your application is too short, not personal, not outstanding and also not detailed enough
- You have shown no effort at first, but only after Mysa told you to elaborate more. If you're serious about joining us, then show effort right from the start.
- You're so young that you do not fit into our guild. Our average age is like 5 years above yours, thus i have to fear to get into serious trouble with your parents, in case you cannot sleep during the nights because several discussions in our guild chat opened your eyes in terms of the existance of santa claus.

~ Closed
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down