♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

apply

+2
TonTon
lomaintfem
6 posters

Go down

apply Empty apply

Post  carlosdelgado Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:52 pm

[b]Hello, here is my apply
Name:Carlos
In Game Name: AnalyzeDescartes
Class: BillPoster
Level: H-122
Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): No, i don't.
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): I have never use it
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): Dictador,AristoteleS,KaChe.
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): on V9 in Legendarios,Peace and Triumph
Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild): My Yoyo Jester in Avengerz and RM my own guild Phillosopical.
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Yes, BadBoyxxD, tordeck
How long you play a day : 3-4 hours each day and sometimes afk 12 hours or more.
How long you have played Flyff: around 8 years from v9

Answer the following questions in paraphrase form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: I want to be an awesome sieger BP and work hard for it representing iCe guild.
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: help my guild members whenever they need if i am allowed to help i will always do it.
Give us a reason why we should consider you: i am a helpful person and try to do my best on the things i do.
Your thoughts about iCe itself:iCe is a hard experienced guild on flyff and it has always be proud of its members and flyff history and i wouuld like to be part of it. apply 2474962210 

carlosdelgado

Back to top Go down

apply Empty Re: apply

Post  lomaintfem Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:12 pm

Hola Carlos ^_^ thank you for applying.. I have a few questions for you..
1... How do you support your charas? ( farming / gpotting ?? )
2... Do you plan to lvl to 150?
3... how would you describe your gears? (ok, semipro, pro? ) details not asked because its an open forum but I would like your honest assessment of your gear and where / what needs improvement :)

Thanks and good luck with your application :)
lomaintfem
lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:41 pm

Long time Descartes, haven't seen you around in a while, but anyway welcome to the forums. I recall that you were in Pulse/PinoyAllStar for awhile as well, and possibly Adrenaline (not sure about this one). I don't know why you left them out but I would like you to work on your application a bit more as it is a bit short right now. Thanks, and good luck!

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Snobell Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:32 pm

Welcome to the forum Descartes :D

Snobell
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:15 am

Welcome to the forum,

We do have the requerment lvl130+ so why should look past that? In other words I want to know more about u and what u can add to the guild.
Also what do u like to do in game?
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

apply Empty apply

Post  carlosdelgado Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:19 pm

•Good morning, thank you guys, Here i answer the questions.
1... How do you support your charas? i Have gpoted sometimes but long ago now i try my best for farm on events and make wilds with my yj.
2... Do you plan to lvl to 150? Of course im planning hit lvl150 i am preparing for it.
3... how would you describe your gears? (ok, semipro, pro? ) i would say they are semi pro i have already some advantages forgood sieging on my gear and pets, i need to imrpove my shield and some of my set parts.

•Hey man how are you? Thanks ton and yeah u are right ive been in pulse and pinoyAllStar also but no Adrenaline.

•thanks you snobell.

•1. I consider myself a very helpful person also i am very proud of my things so if im member of any "group,clan or team" i try to make honor of it, thing so i would always try to do my best for the clan and try to make it better.
2. i mostly play in arena and marketplace i love making buissness there, and now i planing to work hard for siege.

carlosdelgado

Back to top Go down

Post  masterme Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:55 am

hi carlos welcome to our forum

i have 1 question you said you have been here for around 8 years, why is it you never lvled more ?

masterme
♔ Geek
♔ Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  xxTheOnexx Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:07 am

Welcome to our forum, Carlos!

Please answer the question so we can vote on your application.

Good luck.
xxTheOnexx
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

apply Empty apply

Post  carlosdelgado Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:24 am

Hello guys Good morning

you said you have been here for around 8 years, why is it you never lvled more ?

I have quitted like 2 or 3 times in thouse 8 years and because i mostly concentrated on merchandasing and making money mostly.

carlosdelgado

Back to top Go down

apply Empty apply

Post  carlosdelgado Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:01 pm

Also i love Dueling in arena, but now ill concentrate on gain some levels for next exp event.

apply Analyz11

carlosdelgado

Back to top Go down

apply Empty apply

Post  carlosdelgado94 Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:31 pm

congratulations on last saturday Siege Guys. apply 2474962210 

apply Analyz11

carlosdelgado94

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:21 am

Your application have been accepted.. Please contact me in game, I want to talk to you before you get the guildinvite  apply 464751818
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down