♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply C:

5 posters

Go down

Apply C: Empty Apply C:

Post  Loner Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:14 pm

•Name: Brandon

•In Game Name: Loner

•Class: Bill poster

•Level: 121 , I am about to level up soon as possible

•Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom):Nope

•Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): No , never

•Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): Nope

•Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): Yes , Pulse and Adrenaline

•Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild):No

•Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Yes , Mr.Darran! , Jurij , Albin.

•How long you play a day +/-: Few hours , Sometimes over 10 hours per day

•How long you have played Flyff: Since v3 , over 7 or 8 years

•What is your motivation for joining iCe: Finding a friendly , I realised iCe is filled with adorable and amazing people which support each other , Always working as a team , filled with attention , Most talkative (Active guild community) and mutual love.
Another reason : Open opportunities for further participation in guild siege.

•What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: Providing a constant effort to aid the objective without providing another difficulty to the following members , and producing as much effort in order to support each memebr's consumption.

•Give us a reason why we should consider you: Very active and team minded that will bring the best for the guild needs ,
I'd like to share stuff and participate iCe guild , It's a dream to be one of iCe members :D.

•Your thoughts about iCe itself: Very experienced and strong guild as seen in the sieges and arena , Great collection of friendly and motivated members , Each one of the following member is eminent and expert , Most loyal guild.

Summary : This is the best guild :)

Loner

Back to top Go down

Apply C: Empty Re: Apply C:

Post  Corubian Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:25 pm

Hi Brandon welcome to ice forums :)

Corubian
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Apply C: Empty Edit

Post  Loner Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:27 pm

Share ideas instead of sharing stuff.

Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:14 pm

Welcome to the forums Brandon, I liked you application. My question for you is why did you leave your previous guilds? Also, you said you have no alt characters, I find that hard to believe since everyone generally has multiple characters. Is that actually true or do you have characters that you have yet to mention?

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Apply C: Empty Reply

Post  Loner Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:29 pm

I would like to join a talkative guild , Pulse died and i dislike few of adrenaline members.
About another character , still no.
I bought Loner about a month ago or so ( more like recieved as a gift )
At the moment no alts.

Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:46 pm

Welcome to the forum

I did add some new questions to the application form, could u please check them and anser them too?
Good luck  Apply C: 464751818 
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:14 pm

I would like to know how you got the chara.. since you say you ve played since v3... what chara have you played prior to Loner then>?
also what are your plans for leveling? and how do you rate your gear?
lomaintfem
lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:16 pm

Ty for your opinions, but next time feel free to pm me or mail in game instaid of posting in the application. I cleaned it up.  Apply C: 464751818 
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Apply C: Empty .

Post  Loner Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:36 pm

Playing since v3 yeah
My old character's name used to be DeadMine long ago in lawolf server before the merge
I quitted , and return as Loner.

Loner

Back to top Go down

Apply C: Empty .

Post  Loner Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:51 pm

Rating my gear : Around the decent
I might begin gpot soon to upgrade
Again it depended the guild needs.

Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:31 pm

I know you have anserd some of the new questions already, but tought i would make it easyer and post them so you dont miss any  Apply C: 464751818 

•(If you are 150 ignore this question) Are you planning to level up and when?:
•Do you have any siege experience:
•How would you grade your gear (1. low 2. decent 3. outstanding):

•What do you like to do in game:
•What are your in-game goals:
•How do you make money/fund your character:
•Tell us about a experience you had in-game that had an memorable influence on your attitude towards Flyff (good or bad):
•Tell us something about yourself:

Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Apply C: Empty Edit

Post  Loner Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:07 am

•Are you planning to level up and when?:During EXP event , I already purchased amplifiers.

•Do you have any siege experience:Yeah, i have PK arena and siege experience.

•How would you grade your gear (1. low 2. decent 3. outstanding):2

•What do you like to do in game:Hang outs , Arena killing and training , Skill practice if it's in-siege or arena , Talking(Chat).

•What are your in-game goals:Gain more skills and experience , Strive for excellence , Participate the guild events , and enjoy my gameplay :).

•How do you make money/fund your character:Reselling , Farming , Occasionally gpoting.

•Tell us about a experience you had in-game that had an memorable influence on your attitude towards Flyff (good or bad): I met many of my irl friends trough flyff , I was privileged to be part of many events and guild battles.

•Tell us something about yourself:I am working as electronic engineer , in that case i study software engineering
but i am just a rookie at the moment xD , When I finish my degree i'll start with Data Encryption (Encoding).
My favorite issues is : Sport and such , Gaming , Education , Especially drive new cars :D.
I guess i am helpful and loyal and even friendly , And constantly striving for excellence.

Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Snobell Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:38 am

Welcome to our forum Loner!!! Lol and yes we're adorable  Apply C: 1037204084 

Snobell
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:22 pm

I want to talk to you ingame so please contact me  Apply C: 464751818 

Locking the application