♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Please read first] Application Form

Go down

[Please read first] Application Form  Empty [Please read first] Application Form

Post  Admin Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:36 am

Greetings applicants,

This is our application template. Simply copy & paste this template into your application topic. If English is not your native language, write your application to the best of your ability.

Please provide all relevant information as asked for, as we are more likely to consider a properly filled-in application. Hiding information or sharing your account with people outside of iCe leads to a rejection.  Furthermore, your character must be at least level 130 or higher to meet our level requirements.

You do NOT have to register for this forum if you want to post your application. A guest account is sufficient for the application process

Please answer the following questions:

Please answer the following questions as correctly as possible.
  • Name:
  • Location/Country:
  • In Game Name:
  • Class:
  • Level:
  • (If you are 150 ignore this question) Are you planning to level up and when?:
  • Do you share your accounts or equipment? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom):
  • Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names):
  • Do you have any other characters you are active on? (Y/N, if Y please specify all active and preferably inactive characters too):
  • Have you previously been a member of any guild(s)? (Y/N, if Y please specify all previous guilds):
  • Do you have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y please specify character and which guild):
  • Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y please specify whom):
  • How long you play a day +/-:
  • How long you have played Flyff:
  • What is your role are you pvp or pvm:
  • Do you want to be considered for our tower siege/guild siege teams:
  • Are you interested in other guild activities (dungeon running / colloseum etc etc):

Answer the following questions in paragraph form.

• What is your motivation for joining iCe:
  • What do you like to do in game:
  • What are your in-game goals:
  • How do you make money/fund your character:
  • What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild:
  • Tell us about a experience you had in-game that had an memorable influence on your attitude towards Flyff (good or bad):
  • Tell us something about yourself:
  • Give us a reason why we should consider you:
  • Your thoughts about iCe itself:
  • What is the reason we should consider you:
  • What do you think about the ideology of calling a guild ur family:

If I am accepted to iCe, I agree not to have any characters in other siege guilds or share gear or accounts with someone else in another guild unless approved by leader of iCe and Kingpins. I also understand that by submitting my application, I agree to these terms and will abide by rules. If rules are violated, I WILL be kicked from iCe. I understand if I am accepted, it is on a trial basis, for a period to be determined by guild Lead. Guild Lead will advise when trial is complete (this is to ensure a good fit - no offense but if we accept you and then you quit in a week we will kick you as in the past people have joined just to sell off their gear).

After you have presented your application to us, there may be a short delay in time when you can expect your first response. Application sessions tend to take, at minimum, a week's length. During this period several members may comment on your overall application or ask further questions. Please be prompt in replying. Meanwhile, we will vote on your application. When the guild has come to a consensus, the guild leader has final governance and will publicly issue a statement. Please be sure to check back often on the status of your application. If your application is declined, there may be several factors behind this decision. The guild leader reserves the right to decline any applications outright and without notice or reason. If your application is accepted, congratulations and don't forget to register an account on the board. Please use your in game name for this.

Thank you for your time and best of luck to you!

Regards,

The iCe-Sharmota Guild

Admin
♕ Forum Manager.
♕ Forum Manager.

Back to top Go down