♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MelloYllo would like to join iCe (This is the one you need to read not th other post i messed up on that one)

+3
Skouize
Sakakisan92
Geku
7 posters

Go down

MelloYllo would like to join iCe (This is the one you need to read not th other post i messed up on that one) Empty MelloYllo would like to join iCe (This is the one you need to read not th other post i messed up on that one)

Post  Mello Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:46 am

TheKillerBlazer would like to join taking 2/3 friends with me
Killer Today at 12:25 am

.Answer the following questions in short form.

Name: MelloYello
In Game Name: OffLimit we are all in the same guild
Class: force master
Level: lv 140
Do you share your accounts or equipement? No i dont
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? No i havn't
Do you have any other characters? Yes
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? OffLimit
Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds?yes my blade in biohazzard
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? Tornado Grace
How long you play a day 7-22 hrs
How long you have played Flyff: since beta

Answer the following questions in paraphrase form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: Cuase its the Guild that i have been lookin to join since i seen all the active playes
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: helping guilds ltting guilds trust me and me trust the guild
Give us a reason why we should consider you: Because we are joingin as a famaly and famley stick together
Your thoughts about iCe itself: i love the guild i didnt know how join it at first and now i know.
PS: if 1 person i sign up for cant join the no 1 will we are a famaly and we dont leave each other to die .

Mello

Back to top Go down

MelloYllo would like to join iCe (This is the one you need to read not th other post i messed up on that one) Empty Re: MelloYllo would like to join iCe (This is the one you need to read not th other post i messed up on that one)

Post  Geku Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:24 pm

Welcome to the forum!

I know you and the other two are applying all together but try to put a little more detail in the application.

good luck =)
Geku
Geku
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

MelloYllo would like to join iCe (This is the one you need to read not th other post i messed up on that one) Empty Re: MelloYllo would like to join iCe (This is the one you need to read not th other post i messed up on that one)

Post  Sakakisan92 Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:43 pm

Why did you apply to iCe if you had just applied to Pulse?
Sakakisan92
Sakakisan92
♔ Chocoholic
♔ Chocoholic

Back to top Go down

Post  Skouize Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:42 pm

and as I saw apply for Pulse is way more elaborate...
Skouize
Skouize
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  killer Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:44 pm

mello apply to pulse
cause that was what i told him cause i didnt want to leave off limit
but cause i am leaving and i dont want to join pulse so i told him come with me to ice

killer

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:53 pm

You put my name as a freind of yours, yet I have no idea who you are o.o

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yurikoo Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:01 pm

killer wrote:mello apply to pulse
but cause i am leaving and i dont want to join pulse so i told him come with me to ice

You dont even know if your going to be accepted, how can u say that he will come with u to iCe ? and what if u get accepted and he's rejected ? ill u leave the guild ?
Yurikoo
Yurikoo
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  killer Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:19 am

yes even if i get accepted and they wont i wont join then

thats how it goes thats why i did the first 1 in a team and not alone cause if 1 cant join no 1 will MelloYllo would like to join iCe (This is the one you need to read not th other post i messed up on that one) 1914271806

killer

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:01 am

MelloYellow is your real name and your ig name is OffLimit ? Dude, you're doing horrible mistakes there. Your effort = zero. Furthermore you're claiming OffLimit was the only guild you have been in since beta? Hiding infos leads into a rejection. I'm awaiting your comment.
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Skouize Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:12 am

killer wrote:mello apply to pulse

and I was waiting for Mello answer...
Skouize
Skouize
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:19 am

I'm waiting for my answer as well..... who are you and why did you put me as a freind?

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  BurgerKinG Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:59 pm

Wow 22 hrs a day no sleep, flyff playing time is TOO DAMN HIGH MelloYllo would like to join iCe (This is the one you need to read not th other post i messed up on that one) 27287472
Not much effort was put in this app with stuff that don't even make sense. Just throwing it out there that you should compose repose then expose.

BurgerKinG
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:10 am

rejected. ~ closed.
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down