♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

2 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Tarta Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:17 pm

Name:Stijn Daniels
Location/Country: Belgium
In Game Name: Tarta
Class: Elementor
Level: lvling atm
(If you are 150 ignore this question) Are you planning to level up and when?:now lvling with sohrab atm 106 Master
Do you share your accounts or equipment? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): no
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): no
Do you have any other characters you are active on? (Y/N, if Y please specify all active and preferably inactive characters too): xAP0LL0
Have you previously been a member of any guild(s)? (Y/N, if Y please specify all previous guilds): Murano
Do you have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y please specify character and which guild): no
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y please specify whom):Sohrab, albin
How long you play a day +/-: Max 10hours a day
How long you have played Flyff: 8years
Do you have any siege experience: yes on private servers

What is your motivation for joining iCe: i Want to join a nice communitty, in Murano they barely talk. would be cool to have active friends.
What do you like to do in game: play in Arena and merchant for money.
What are your in-game goals: Win a siege become MVP be recognized
How do you make money/fund your character: buy Wcoins.
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: dont scam ppl, have fun with eachother. help around where i can.
Tell us about a experience you had in-game that had an memorable influence on your attitude towards Flyff (good or bad): well there was a thing when i was about to lvl with Q amps and nobody gave me help, and i dont want that anybody to happen so i will help anyone allways where ever i can.
Tell us something about yourself: i am Stijn ive got Dry humor and im a bit shy so thats it.
Give us a reason why we should consider you: there's not rlly a reason, its just for applying more fun for everyone ^^
Your thoughts about iCe itself: i think iCe has a great community and i rlly want to be a part of it.

Tarta

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  xxTheOnexx Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:37 pm

Welcome to our forum.

Well, your application is werid a little bit, i dont see any real motivation for joing a guild such as iCe, also what is unige about you, why should we look upon you and think if you fit us or not, give me a reason to vote Yes!

Be sure that in iCe, you don't get a spot, you take one!

I understand thaf you're shy and maybe your English isn't the best, But can you please just let us know who you're and how was your history on Flyff & irl if you would like.

Thanks, and waiting your replay =)
xxTheOnexx
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarta Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:06 pm

I've been around really long on this server (Like Lawolf etc.) I can't remember iCe not being around, so I really want some nostalgia and thats why I thought. Why dont I apply for iCe? There are already some friends of me in the guild like Sohrab and Aldin but I would love to make some new friends! You guys should consider taking me in because I have alot of experience in playing the game and I want to share and have fun with you guys. I might not be the most social person but I'll work on it! I promise you guys I will be talk-active and be fun to be around! Already alot of thanks for reading my application and I hope to see you guys around in the game!

Tarta

Back to top Go down

Post  Soh Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:19 pm

Hey Stijn good 2 see ur application here.

I wish you luck in it and lets hope it all goes well.

and also

Your application is up for voting and it will take a few days for it to be done, check the forum from time to time if there is any questions..

Soh
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarta Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:44 pm

Hello guys i had an feeling you guys were not taking me serious cause i was still in murano my sincere apologies.
But i really want to join you guys.
Soh told me i was not taken serious cause i was in murano for that long time.
So i left it to show you guys i am serious about joining i want to be a part of this family and have good experiences which i can look back to.

Greets Tarta

Tarta

Back to top Go down

Post  Soh Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:45 am

Your application have been accepted with a trial period. Contact one of the kp for your guildinvite if the lead is not around.

Soh
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down