♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application!

5 posters

Go down

Application! Empty Application!

Post  Gurkarne Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:46 pm

Name:Albin
In Game Name:Gurkarne
Class:Templar
Level:150
Do you share your accounts or equipement? I dont share my account with anyone.
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? No never
Do you have any other characters? Yes i have a character called Smellyturd that im super inactive on because its unequiped.
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? Yes as is curently im a kingpin in Shaughnessy. And i was in Glare on Smellyturd.
Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? Gurkarne is currently in Shaughnessy because i want to keep it in shaughnessy if i dont get into ice. There is no other guild that iam interested in joining except for Ice,So there for id just rather stay in Shaunghnessy if i dont get into iCe. I do know this looks bad sorry about that.
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? I do have a couple of friends in Ice to mention some: KeesjeNL,Vaas,Mysa,Florency,Tonadoroc,xxTheOnexx,Masterme.I atleast consider myself friends with these ppl.
How long you play a day +/-: Probably between 1-4hours
How long you have played Flyff: 4-5 years on and off

Answer the following questions in paraphrase form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: My motivation would be to hangout whit friends and hopefully make new friends and just have fun.And i like to become better at the game in general and i belive that iCe is the guild that can help me get there.
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: My idea of loyalty is being talkactive and helping guild people out if necessary and just in general being a good guildie.And if i can helping the guild out.And ofc not harming the guild in any way.
Give us a reason why we should consider you: I think you should consider me because im a talk active person i would consider myself friendly and helpfull if i can help.I like do do dungeons and if someone wanna do dungeons im all for it.But im also for just chilling of having fun in the arena.
Your thoughts about iCe itself:My thoughts about iCe is that it is a awesome guild with alot of really nice people, aswell as helpfull.I have alot of respect for iCe as a guild.

Gurkarne

Back to top Go down

Application! Empty Re: Application!

Post  Skouize Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:05 pm

Why leaving Shaug to join iCe?
Skouize
Skouize
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Gurkarne Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:17 pm

Because i like iCe alot and because i think iCe can help me evolve as a player and i like the people in the guild.
Best regards Albin.

Gurkarne

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:03 pm

Welcome to the forum

My memory sucks but if i remember correctly u are 1v1 build? Planning to stay as that?
Also whats your motivation in game? Want to be able to siege? or are u more for pvm?
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Gurkarne Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:09 pm

Hi yes iam a 1v1 knight and iam not planing to siege in any near future no.My motivation its to become better at the game aswell as hangout with my firends be talkactive and have fun.But yes some time in a very distant future if i get alot stronger i might want to siege.And im not planing to pvm alot im just saying if anyone wants to do dungeons one day im up for it more as a fun thing not to farm.
Regards.Albin

Gurkarne

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaas Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:21 pm

Albiiiiiiiin!

I'm glad you finally applied!

I wish you the best of Luck with your Application and your further votes!
Vaas
Vaas
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:40 am

Welcome to the forums. and good luck with the votes.

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Skouize Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:22 am

Gurkarne wrote:Because i like iCe alot and because i think iCe can help me evolve as a player and i like the people in the guild.
Best regards Albin.

So, you're joining iCe just because "we" can help you ?
Skouize
Skouize
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Gurkarne Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:55 pm

No thats not what i mean its not like im joining to take advantage! I mean just in general talking to ppl getting to know stuff watching siege having fun.
After all the game is about having fun.
Hanging out with friends in the arena.Helping ppl if there is something i can help with.
And in some distant future if im alowed maybe try out siege.
Sorry im not very good at this.

Gurkarne

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:46 pm

Welcome to our forums. It's gonna take us approximately 72 hours to discuss your app. Stay active here to answer all possible questions and in case you have any, feel free to ask them here or via pm ingame to me.

~ Paul
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gurkarne Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:37 pm

Okay thank you.

Gurkarne

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:53 pm

Albin, your application to iCe has been accepted. Please contact me ingame Application! 464751818

~ closed.
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down