♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application~

4 posters

Go down

Application~ Empty Application~

Post  Tigreton Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:59 pm

Please answer the following questions as correctly as possible.
Name: Tiger
Location/Country:USA California
In Game Name: OfficeSupplies
Class: Crackshooter
Level: 150
(If you are 150 ignore this question) Are you planning to level up and when?:
Do you share your accounts or equipment? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): Not anymore.
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): Yes on OfficeSupplies, but its been a year and i don't remember his old name.
Do you have any other characters you are active on? (Y/N, if Y please specify all active and preferably inactive characters too):Baymax, Eluted
Have you previously been a member of any guild(s)? (Y/N, if Y please specify all previous guilds): Avengerz, InceptioN
Do you have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y please specify character and which guild): InceptioN
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y please specify whom): Celi, Rage, Yuyu
How long you play a day +/-: 5 hours give or take depending on days activities.
How long you have played Flyff: 2~3 years its been awhile XD
What is your role are you pvp or pvm: arena pvp
Do you want to be considered for our tower siege/guild siege teams: No thank you
Are you interested in other guild activities (dungeon running / colloseum etc etc):
I would like to once i become better equipped later on.

Answer the following questions in paragraph form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: Good friends, active members, and everyone seems quite chill.
What do you like to do in game: Usually i'm sitting around in arena or market.
What are your in-game goals: Become better than Celi XD
How do you make money/fund your character: I'm going to start merching and farming events
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: Being active and inviting others to join.
Tell us about a experience you had in-game that had an memorable influence on your attitude towards Flyff (good or bad): One of my friends, I don't want to share his name on a public forum, sold my wedge set (according to a friend) that i loaned him and lied and said he didn't remember me ever lending it to him.
Tell us something about yourself: I'm usually gaming or out with friends so i have a pretty average lifestyle.
Give us a reason why we should consider you: I want to become a better player to defeat the enemies! XD Application~ 3230676231
Your thoughts about iCe itself: I always have thought about joining iCe, always looked like a fun active guild.
What is the reason we should consider you: I'm a pretty talkative person and want to help out guildmates when i can.
What do you think about the ideology of calling a guild ur family: Uhhhh sure XD

Thanks for reviewing my application~ Application~ 464751818

Tigreton

Back to top Go down

Application~ Empty Re: Application~

Post  lomaintfem Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:58 am

1st.. thank you for filling out an application
2.. I d like it if you could answer those *paraphrase* questions a little more fully..
usually 24 hours after application we send it to vote and that takes about a week.. however please monitor this thread as guildies may have more questions for you ;)

lomaintfem
lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  xxTheOnexx Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:25 pm

Welcome to our forum.

I have one question for you: What kind of men are you?
xxTheOnexx
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  TastyRice Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:19 pm

Hey Tiger,

Welcome to the forum, I see you're a fellow Californian!

A few Questions:

1. In my experience merching and farming have been difficult to actually profit from in the current economy, how do you plan on overcoming this obstacle?

2. In terms of 'Loyalty to a guild' I see you are also in InceptioN, what would you do in the event these two guilds have a conflict? I had a similar issue in the past.

Good Luck!
TastyRice
TastyRice
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Tigreton Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:24 am

Heyy xxTheOnexx,
I don't understand what your question means XD

Tigreton

Back to top Go down

Post  Tigreton Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:31 am

Hey TastyRice,

Farming is still new to me but merching I've been doing in the past. In this economy i'm not sure how its gonna work out, but hopefully if i keep at it maybe i'll get somewhere XD even if it doesn't work out that well i'm sure the whole experience will still be useful. As for the loyalty in guilds, depending on the situation i tend to usually not get involved if its a dispute between a couple of people. If its an entire guild matter then i'd side with whichever guild i'm currently most active in. Recently I've asked Tien (rebirth) to remove my Eluted account in InceptioN because i'm going to be focusing on one character and later expand hopefully... but if a big conflict between guilds was to occur i don't know how to respond to the whole conflict matter because if i'm involved in any guild, i'll try to friend as many members as possible; so conflict between people that i'm friends with is a bit hard on me.

Tigreton

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:04 am

ah.. I just noticed you answered * not any more * to the share accounts question...
so this must be asked ; have you changed your passwords and pins?

also, you never expanded on the paraphrase questions :)

lomaintfem
lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Tigreton Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:02 pm

Hey lomaintfem,

The *not anymore* was referring to the equipment sharing, I don't like to share accounts much unless its a good friend that I trust a lot. Currently no one other than me has access to my main accounts. I was wondering if you had any specific questions you wanted me to expand on?

Tigreton

Back to top Go down

Post  masterme Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:28 am

hi tiger welcome to our forum.
what lomaintfem meant was the last half of the aplication is meant to be longer sentences, so we would like you to put a little more thoughts into that part

gl with your aplication

masterme
♔ Geek
♔ Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Tigreton Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:34 am

So some of you have asked me to elaborate more about this section of the app so i thought i'd give it another whirl.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: Lots of friends in iCe that i've either known from past guilds or just met from hanging around. iCe is an active and rather large guild filled with many respectable players so i wanted to become a part of that.
What do you like to do in game: I like to hang around in the arena or help out guildies if i can. Usually i'm in the arena or the market just running around(bored most of the time) I'd like to become more involved in raid runs and other activities available.
What are your in-game goals: My in-game goals are just to advance in a character. I end up switching from character to character a lot because i get bored pretty easy just running from market to arena so i never commit to a single char.
How do you make money/fund your character: From moving char to char, i sometimes either turn a profit or lose a substantial amount. I've been doing this for awhile and i've tried merching before and that has gotten me a fair amount of money. Now i plan to farm events and merch again to gather funds to funnel into a char.
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: Loyalty for me lies in trust. If i can trust the members of this guild then i can stay loyal to the guild knowing that we've got each others backs.
Tell us about a experience you had in-game that had an memorable influence on your attitude towards Flyff (good or bad):  There was a friend of mine who sold gear that he borrowed from me and lied to me about it saying he lost it. Recently i found out that he sold the gear instead of actually losing it and it did break my trust for not only him but i guess everyone else as well because i thought he was someone that i could've trusted with my account but even him i couldn't trust.
Tell us something about yourself: I'm a pretty normal high school student in my senior year. I sing and aspire to become a better musician, I usually spend my free time either grabbing a bite to eat with friends, just hanging out, spending time with my GF, or playing video games. If i'm not doing any of those its usually just a nice long nap.
Give us a reason why we should consider you: I want to become a better player and become part of a great guild.
Your thoughts about iCe itself: iCe has always been one of the big guilds that players look up to so i decided why not try to become a part of that.
What is the reason we should consider you: I'm a pretty friendly guy and easy to get along with, i think i would be a good guildy.
What do you think about the ideology of calling a guild your family: I've never really thought about calling a guild a family, family are people i know i can trust and that have my back so i guess i've just never found a guild where i felt comfortable enough to call a family.

Tigreton

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:06 am

Thank you.. that was exactly what I was looking for....
your application is under vote and we should have an answer for you soon :)
lomaintfem
lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:00 am

your application has been accepted.. please see a KP or myself for a guild invite :)
lomaintfem
lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down