♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application to iCe

3 posters

Go down

Application to iCe Empty Application to iCe

Post  SkrughBall Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:10 pm

Name:Landon Miller
Location/Country:U.S. Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri
In Game Name: SkrughBall
Class:Blade
Level:99M
(If you are 150 ignore this question) Are you planning to level up and when?: Yes i am definitely, i need to find a few unbinds and Q amps and a small exp event and i will be going for 130H
Do you share your accounts or equipment? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom):No
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names):No
Do you have any other characters you are active on? (Y/N, if Y please specify all active and preferably inactive characters too): Yes, SDZz, RangerCloudy
Have you previously been a member of any guild(s)? (Y/N, if Y please specify all previous guilds): Yes, Pulse, Adrenaline, Synaesthesia
Do you have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y please specify character and which guild): Yes RangerCloudy my crackshooter is in Synae but the guild is dead.
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y please specify whom): Yes, Megan3, cheri.
How long you play a day +/-: After a work day 3-4 hours, 6-8 on the weekends
How long you have played Flyff: i have played since V6
What is your role are you pvp or pvm: I love pvp but i get bored with it at times, so if i can find partners my main focus is dungeons and pvm
Do you want to be considered for our tower siege/guild siege teams: Yes , once i am done lvling to 130 i would love to participate in both sieges.
Are you interested in other guild activities (dungeon running / colloseum etc etc):100% always up for any type of dungeon if im in the lvl cap for it.

Answer the following questions in paragraph form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: iCe is one of the few guilds that i have always seen around, and a lot of the members are normally willing to answer a few questions and help out if they can, i love playing this game with an active guild , just the enjoyment of helping eachother out. Team unity always makes for the most effective and most fun playing in the game.
What do you like to do in game: I really enjoy running dungeons, they are fun, you can improve your character and gear if you do it continuously. i like improving my gear and see how good i can be in helping a dungeon. always striving to do better and be more of help to the guild.
What are your in-game goals: Since v6 i always played a ranger, by far it is my favorite class. Blade being my second, my ranger was hacked well over a year ago, my in game goals would be to lvl and improve my blade as a primary dungeon runner, and eventually gear my ranger back up to be strictly pvp. I always got irritated with myself because it seemed like i couldnt keep up with many other players in the game during guild siege, so i mainly want to lvl and improve my character, but helping other people and having fun is the biggest part of that, im no selfish player. I can fill a party with my two computers for myself or guild mates to make sure the best exp and drops are available as well as opening shops with titles to help people sell or buy items they need too.
How do you make money/fund your character: I have always Merchanted waiting patiently for deals in the cash shop and sold them later for a higher price, granted this was 8 months ago. i will need a bit of time to learn prices again.
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: Never putting yourself first, any chance to help out a guild mate no matter how small like taking Pills to a lvling area or to tanking for hours. People have always helped me out in previous guilds and i always like to pay back with whatever i can do. Making friends and helping out because you want to, not because you need to.
Tell us about a experience you had in-game that had an memorable influence on your attitude towards Flyff (good or bad):(Good) when my ranger hit Hero, i worked many hours on a daily basis and it was during the night shift. so not many other guild mates were online, Megan3 was one of the people who tanked for me for hours to try and help me lvl to hero before amps ran out. she wouldnt take money for tanking even when i offered. She stayed awake to help me out even though she was tired. because she wanted me to finally hit hero, almost all the experiences on this game are good for me, i have made many friends.
Tell us something about yourself: I am in the US ARMY as a Military Police soldier, currently not working the road but in combat training. I absolutley love my job and helping people, its what i signed up for. The hours are long but worth it in the end. And flyff is the one game that i have always played, easily the best online game i have ever found.
Give us a reason why we should consider you: While i am a low lvl atm... i have always been a team player, anything i can do to help i will. And i beleive once i get my gear and character in order, i can be of great help to the guild.
Your thoughts about iCe itself: A very friendly and close nit guild, if not doing something then your atleast all in a group talking and enjoying yourselves, i have never met an iCe Member that was rude, all very polite and seem like a great group id like to be a part of.
What do you think about the ideology of calling a guild ur family: I agree with it 100%, many players from flyff ive played with in different guilds i still talk to atleast on a bi weekly basis, through facebook or even a skype message. Given the job i have, the people i have met, they are my family. A guild can be just the same, once you really get to know someone and work together all the time, i would concider that family.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application ^^ i hope to hear from you all soon!

SkrughBall

Back to top Go down

Application to iCe Empty Re: Application to iCe

Post  lomaintfem Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:56 pm

Thank you for taking the time to fill this out properly..
Generally our min lvl requirement is 130.. HOWEVER given you seek to lvl soon we might be able to slide that aside, but if you do get an invite I would need a solemn promise from you to hit 130 min within a month of joining
I will post this into the app section and you should hear back from us with in the week.. please continue to monitor this post as guildies may have questions for you.
lomaintfem
lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  SkrughBall Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:59 pm

alright no problem, thank you!

SkrughBall

Back to top Go down

Post  xxTheOnexx Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:38 am

Welcome to our forum!

I didn't read the whole application. But I can honestly say that I liked it, Even though I don't really know you.
xxTheOnexx
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  masterme Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:36 pm

welcome to our forum

i did read the hole thing and its a good aplication

masterme
♔ Geek
♔ Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  SkrughBall Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:31 pm

Sorry guys i just realized theres one thing i forgot to say that i wanted to. Yes i would absolutely love to be a member of iCe. I just wanted to bring up however because of my job there might be random times when i cant get on, such as if i get orders to go to the field for a week or two for a refresher for combat training. I hope this doesnt sway your votes away from me but i felt you should get a heads up before just in case i do get accepted in. Its a pain sometimes im sorry but i cannot disobey orders lol if i gotta go for a week sometimes i gotta go. thanks for taking the time to read this, and hope to hear from you all soon!
-Landon

SkrughBall

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:19 am

you have been accepted on the promise of getting to 130 within the month.
please see a KP ( SlovenianBP, Corubian, masterme) or myself for an invite
lomaintfem
lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down