♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iVtec Application

4 posters

Go down

iVtec Application Empty iVtec Application

Post  TingYao Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:12 am

•Name: Daniel TingYao

•In Game Name: iVtec

•Class: ForceMaster

•Level: 150

•Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): Nope

•Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): Nope

•Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): Yes , OrihlmeInoue , YakushI , siaochabo , TingYao

•Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): Yes , ChosenOne

•Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild): Yes , ChosenOne

•Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Nope

•How long you play a day +/-: 6 ~ 8 Hours If i'm free during working hours

•How long you have played Flyff: Since Version 6

•What is your motivation for joining iCe: To deliver the best results on tower siege & gbr as a team

•What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: Will be there with the guild till the very end

•Give us a reason why we should consider you: I'm currently having two sets of gear on tanking & 1v1 , so i would be supportive whenever u guys need me as a role on pvm

s•Your thoughts about iCe itself: A well organised guild since the old days , always fighting on the toughest battle

TingYao

Back to top Go down

iVtec Application Empty Re: iVtec Application

Post  Might Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:34 am

welcome to our forums, thanks for your application. i'll inform you about the result in 3 days.
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  BurgerKinG Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:40 am

What motivates you in game and what is unique about you?

BurgerKinG
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:05 am

welcome to the forum..

can u elaborate your application alittle more?
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  TingYao Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:43 am

ok basically i like to farm dungeons alot , regardless soloing alone myself or going with guild members to have fun together , been in ChosenOne for a couple of years since recently the actual leader quitted so i guess its time for me to move on & join a guild which i wished for long ago & stay long term with it, what motivates me of going on is to outdo the previous things ive achieved like time attack on dungeons , max damage output which would make me strive harder on awakes to get them done , currently im on full sta build along with two sets which can switch me into either tank or 1v1 anytime as a role player

TingYao

Back to top Go down

Post  KettoShi Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:29 pm

I'm just curious, what will you do with ChosenOne if you're in iCe?
KettoShi
KettoShi
♔ Twerk
♔ Twerk

Back to top Go down

Post  TingYao Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:23 pm

Oh the guild would either be handover to another person that the actual leader trust or one of my farming characters will hold it till the actual leader logs in then i pass it back to him cus had to maintain the adv guildhouse maintainence fee for the time being still as there's still some members in it

TingYao

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:38 pm

yo Daniel, your application has been accepted. Please contact me ingame to get your guild invite. iVtec Application 464751818

~ closed.
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down