♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application post

+5
Might
Taezin
TonTon
IkraamHajat
Vaas
9 posters

Go down

Application post Empty Application post

Post  Belb Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:22 pm

Name:Alex
In Game Name:Belb
Class:FM
Level:149
Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom):not this one :D
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names):
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters):Bulb Balb Bolb
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds):Ember, Triumph, Valid, etc... cant remember there have been alot, those are the most recent onees
Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild):Bolb and Balb in Ember
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom):Paul, Jurij, Martin, Peter, Malte, Sandy, Alex, george but i think he quit ;p and probably some others too, i certainly have met most of you guys!!!
How long you play a day +/-: a few hours? it depend really but im more active than i used ot be :D
How long you have played Flyff: 7 years or so? idk

hi im alex, old ice member reapplying. id like to say i really enjoyed my time in triumph and made a lot of friends there, i left there cause someone i really dont like joined there, and a lot of people that i like left. im currently in ember for the guild house there. few people are bugging me to apply so i thought its a good idea to give it a shot :D

Belb

Back to top Go down

Application post Empty Re: Application post

Post  Vaas Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:29 pm

Welcome (again) to the Forum Alex!

Good luck with your Application and your further votes.
Vaas
Vaas
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Application post Empty hahas

Post  Belb Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:03 pm

a few idiots left the guild because of a misunderstanding that i was involved in, where they thought i was someone else and demanded that the leader kick me or they would leave (while i was asleep). This situation arose because of a shared arc that permed a bunch of people in arena, i logged it Anyway, they didn't want to wait to hear the explination and just left by themselves, and the next day i logged on and heard about the drama while i wasnt even online LOL. nice to know who is talking anyway :D zZzZZZ??

anyway i like to battle in arena, if that causes dramas then stop being whiny babies :D

Belb

Back to top Go down

Post  IkraamHajat Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:11 pm

I only have one question for you Alex.

If another '' Let's call it a dick head. '' joins iCe what will you do then

Other than that no more questions, and good luck with your voting

Iky ~ Dosage
IkraamHajat
IkraamHajat
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:24 pm

idk last time I checked, I had the "Biggest Ego I have ever seen in my life". Which would make me a huge dickhead as well?

Also, you've been and left/been kicked from iCe twice now. What reason's do we have to believe you wouldnt simply do it again?

Last edited by TonTon on Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taezin Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:52 pm

zZzZzZz wrote:Let the Drama commence, Belb(Alex) here was a major reason why so many we're leaving Triumph just putting it out there and looking out for you guys :). Fell Free to pm old Triumph members they will agree.

Lol hush, all Triumph noobs that post here wants to start drama, not look out for us. If you want serious info about your guildies and reasons to leave the guild yourself, feel free to PM me ingame. I've got a lot of juicy stories I'm sure would burst your bubble.

And to Alex:

Welcome back to the iCe forums and good luck with your application.

I'm aware of the fact that you've been asked to apply here, however I wish to see your application a little more developed since I personally don't know you.. Perhaps you could answer the paraphrase questions?
Taezin
Taezin
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:58 pm

Once again that Triumph scum invades our application threads. Honestly, your guild is so pro at screwing up good members, so instead of trying to spread false rumour, you should better focus on keeping your members. We're not gonna consider to take your posts serious anyway and they'll just be deleted.

@ Alex
No need to defend yourself there. As i said, triumph always behaves like that when they screwed up another member again. However, your application voting will last around 72 hours. Please stay active on this thread to answer our questions ( feel free to ignore all other posts ).
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  xslyth Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:08 pm

welcome to our forums Alex :)

Could you give some more information in your application? so we get to know you better (people who don't).
Anyway, i would love to know if you are able to siege sometimes, when you are needed.

~xSlyth
xslyth
xslyth
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maester Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:26 am

heyyyy im in Triumph!! Application post 1195193350

Maester
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:02 am

Here we go again..
U should know how i feel about u and the guild jumping that u do.. 3d time the charm i guess.. So convince me whay i should give yet another chanse??
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Belb Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:03 am

wew, lot of new posts :D okay lets see

@ kia : i honestly dont like guild jumping, i didnt leave ice i was inactive for a while and came back twice got invited and kicked twice, otherwise i never would have left in the first place :) that being said, a lot of the guilds i joined since then were either dead guilds with guild houses, or guilds that i found really awesome at first, but just slowly died off... from people quitting or leaving etc etc.

@ john: hey man :D well im not really sure what more info to give there?? xD any questions about me i will answer to the best of my ability though!!!
i spose i can start with my job, i am a chef and work quite a lot of hours, but i am still reasonably active. i play guitar on and off as a hobby, but due to work my time for guitar has decreased over the years and now i suck at it :( but its still fun!!!!!!

@ taezin: What is your motivation for joining iCe: i have a lot of friends there and a few people have been asking me to reapply, im an old member as well, twice indeed as some of you have mentioned. to explain why: i was kicked for inactivity during times when i wasnt playing that much. it took me a bit of time to transition from v18 to v19 because of all the changes and i needed to do a lot of upgrading, which i found pretty frustrating. but that being said, most of my gears are a lot more up to date
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: respecting other members, trying not to cause dramas, and slaying all the noobs who would fight us :D
Give us a reason why we should consider you: reasonably well geared bp, not too godly but not shit either. reasonably active too, i play when i get a chance but sometimes its hard to keep a balance between all the other shit going on in life as im sure most of you guys know. for siege: its at a pretty horrible time for me, very early sunday morning, around 7am. i work every saturday and come home pretty late (around 11pm sometimes midnight), so i either have to stay up all night which is really exhausting, or i go to bed and wake up very early, which is almost impossible since im really not a morning person... that being said, its not like i cant ever siege?? but its also not like im gonna be sieging every single week either. besides that, im sure a lot of the time you guys dont really need me there anyway :D
Your thoughts about iCe itself: ive always admired ice for being such a strong guild, even before i ever joined. i never thought i'd get the chance to join it originally! ice has changed a lot over the years from people coming and going, but in a way its stayed the same - still wins nearly every siege.

@ TonTon: you and i have had our differences i know, some things were said....... but look man, you and i really dont know each other. we have battled and argued a bit, but you were trashtalking triumph while i was in it, so i reacted. is that such a bad thing? maybe yes, maybe no. i will argue and battle with people that wanna talk shit, but in the end its only arena dramas. some ppl can suffer from being a little bit too srs xD now that im not in triumph, and applying to ice, i dont see how trash talking triumph would set me off ;3 although that being said, i do still like a lot of people in there. and about the biggest ego thing, that was a bit of an exaggeration to set you off, and i can see that it worked hahah. the real biggest ego belong to some remi members and pulse members :D not naming names

@ Iky: it wasnt just that one person joining but also a lot of friends leaving, i felt a little out of place there and it was a bit boring. also being friends with sandy and colin at the same time was hard since they really didnt get along at all... listening to one friend trash talk another friend back and forth for weeks is just kinda annoying. so unless you guys go and invite someone like Vimse, i doubt i'd leave :D hahah

anyway its hard to expect everyone to get along with everyone all of the time. if this didnt clear up what you guys have asked so far, let me know!! also sorry about the tl;dr post, but i had a lot to answer there i guess.

Belb

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:36 pm

Fair enough answer, I'm not exactly innocent in that fight I guess, but when it's 3-5 peope arguing vs me what am I suppossed to do!. In any case, I respect your answer nd will look forward to seeing how the application turns out. Good luck!

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  xxTheOnexx Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:04 am

Welcome to our forums.
You have answeared the questions that i wanted to ask ...
so, good luck with the votes.
~gan
xxTheOnexx
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:47 am

Application accepted. Contact me ingame to recieve your guild invite

~ Paul Application post 464751818
Might
Might