♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EnkouAsuko iCe Application

+3
Taezin
TonTon
Maester
7 posters

Go down

EnkouAsuko iCe Application Empty EnkouAsuko iCe Application

Post  Enkou Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:58 pm

Name: Israel
In Game Name: EnkouAsuko
Class: Ranger/To be Arc
Level: 121H Ranger (curently gearing an Arcanist)
Do you share your accouns or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): No
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): No
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): Souel(RM)
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): DestinedHeroes, Triumph, Adrenaline
Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild): No
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): KusMij(Emmeh! :D) Armalykos(Yoshi)
How long you play a day +/-: Usually the whole day, however, i may be afk at times.
How long you have played Flyff: Bit more than 2 years

What is your motivation for joining iCe: I am looking for another guild that i can admire as an in-game family and remain loyal to. I also plan join your notorius siege line-up, as i believe i could be a valuable asset once my arcanist is geared :3

What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: Prevention of drama, being constantly available for help/advice/friendlyface to talk to, the power to adress someone/something, whether its for the good, or the bad.

Give us a reason why we should consider you: I believe that i can be a great addition to your family :D! In all honestly, i also have some unsettled business with one of your memebrs(Belb), that i wish to apologize for. Being able to end the nonsense,give a sincere apology, and start anew would mean an immense amount to me. However that is not the main reason i am applying. As i previously stated, being able to be united with a new, loyal family is what i seek.

thoughts about iCe itself: As i have not had any personal acquaintances with iCe, i cannot give a complete summary of what i think of the guild. However, based on the opinions i have obtained by a few of my friends who have had experience with the guild, i understand that you all think of yourselves as a family, but when it's siege time, yall dont joke around @-@. That aspect alone is what really attracted me to this guild.

With all of that official stuff out of the way, i thought id express a little bit about myself :D. Just a few cool and quirky things about meh ;p

Im related to 2 major league basbeall players whos teams have won the world series *-*.

Im a rare mixture of Haitin and Philipino! (Blasian LOL)

i LOVE rap. Oldschool, not that lil wayne s*&% >.>. Ive actually met a few, as my father has a clothing line in which he partners with celebrities now and again. Ive accquired a small rep in my town, and i plan to launch my rapping career xD.

With regards of my professor, i currently write newpaper articles for my local newspaper :o. Ive always been told my writing is exceptional, so i decided to do something with it x3.

Thats pretty much me in a nuttshell. Quarky, unqiue, and ready to date, I MEAN ready to join a guild (ofc, finding true love wouldnt be too bad either x) )
. Thanks for taking the time to read my application! I am happy to answer any questions you all might have for me! Cheers!

~Israel (just call me Izz xD)

Enkou

Back to top Go down

EnkouAsuko iCe Application Empty Re: EnkouAsuko iCe Application

Post  Maester Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:21 pm

Oh ur pinoy xd so am i

Maester
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:25 pm

Welcome to the forums Israel, your a chill guy, and I like how you wrote your application, I feel like I know you well already lol. Good luck!

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

EnkouAsuko iCe Application Empty err

Post  Enkou2 Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:12 pm

i was also in pulse, forgot to mention

Enkou2

Back to top Go down

Post  Taezin Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:34 pm

Welcome to the iCe forums, Israel.

Whenever I see your name I think of someone well known for scamming/hacking.. Do you have any idea why that is? (I could be mixing up the names but idk)

Why did you leave your previous guilds?

Are you from Lawolf or Aibatt?
Taezin
Taezin
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

EnkouAsuko iCe Application Empty Taezins question

Post  eNKOU3 Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:50 pm

Hello taezin.
Tbh, i have no idea what this deal with hacking/scamming is. If im such a renowned hacker/scammer, why is it that i have 1 penya to my name ;----;. In all seriousness If its anyone in pulse that told you that, they are trying to defame as best as possible, as well as talk to any guilds im interested in and trying to put in a bad word about me. Which brings me to the next question of why i left Pulse. In a nuttshell, i got into an argument with someone in pulse, and they threatened to leave the guild because of me, even though the whole guild told the both of us that we were both in the wrong. He ended up going through with leaving, and now the guild thinks its my fault, even after they said we were both in the wrong. In other words, they are taking his side all of a sudden, which isnt fair. I couldtnt take it anymore, so i left.Lastly, i came to flyff during the tanuki era , so i dont know how to answer if i was in aibatt or lawolf :p. Strongly urge all of you to judge me as a person ad by what you see in my app, as opposed to all the BS going around about me. Thank you for asking your question ^_^. I am happy to answer any more questions and give an honest answer if you feel the need. Thank you :D

eNKOU3

Back to top Go down

Post  Solare Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:17 am

Okay, clearly there's an issue here.  I was not online today when these events unfolded, but I've been kept in the loop and was involved in the decisions throughout.  Here's the accurate version of what happened with Enkou's departure.

Since he joined, Enkou has been volatile.  He's fun to have around, but little things set him off into arguments in guild chat (imagine arena drama except stupider).  It's usually something stupid like some joke that isn't taken as a joke.  This isn't necessarily his fault, since it takes two people to maintain an argument, but still.  There have been numerous instances of this, including a few repeat performances with one person in particular.  This morning there was apparently an incident of this and the other person ragequit the guild.  We talked to him and calmed him down, and he agreed to rejoin, but was still very upset with Enkou (and by this point I was more than a little annoyed at both of them).  Someone talked to him about being a bit less sensitive, and we moved on to talking to Enkou.  Malik PMed him and basically told him (in nicer terms I assume) to stop initiating these little spats.  I'm not entirely sure what was said, but from what I'm told, Enkou "raged, started swearing, and was talking about favoritism and being a minority and stuff."  Malik had told him already that he was on his last warning, but kicked him in response to the flaming.  The other person did rejoin afterwards on his other char and will be bringing his main back in 2 days.

Just thought I'd clear that up.  Yes, we were harsher on Enkou, but only because it had become such a common occurrence for him.  If any of you have any questions, feel free to PM or mail me in-game.  With that, I'll go back to just stalking your app threads... I'm sure there are more than a few people who hate seeing my name here -_-

~Solare

Solare

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:44 am

Since we all know what I think of Solare..... lets shelve that for a minute...
How ever the one thing I know I don't like is drama..
so I have to ask this question.. are you argumentative/ emo ? do you pick the fights or just end up in them ( I am not talking about arena crap when people get their e-dicks kicked ) what is it that sets you off in g chat?
lomaintfem
lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

EnkouAsuko iCe Application Empty Lomainfem's Question

Post  Enkou4 Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:40 am

Good morning all!

As predicted, Pulse is out to get me, they even made the effort to comment, wow.
ANYWAAAAAAAAAAY....

Volatile??? Last time i checked you enjoyed having me and you answered any questions i had for, which i appreciated. But,EVERYONE has their moments in a guild, and mine were not as bad as you said they were. And arena drama? Closest thing to drama ive ever had was barking at Yuzuki outloud. And it wasn't even for long, i quickly took it to a pm, and we resolved it and became cool again. Common occurrence? Really? I was in Pulse for less than 2 weeks. The worst thing that happened was that incident. And i KNOW you did not just say i felt i was the lower-hand of the guilds decision because i am black? REALLY? I never pull the black card . You guys are really going to listen to him after that >.<? That is the most BS statement ive ever read. I NEVER Make a deal of me being a minority. Why would I? It doesn't affect who i really am, its not a weakness or a weapon >.>. As for the person that rage-quitted the guild, he was purposely TRYING to get me to leave, and was all an act of a drama-queen on his end. He was immature, ALL-CAPPED RAGED in guild chat, didnt even pm me once to talk about it. He then quit the guild, hoping it would get me kicked. He's even re-joining. I kept it real, while i had to face a drama-queen who had everyone in his favor. Life is too short to dwell on what happened, and so is 'stalking' my guild applications. Don't you think even making the effort to comment is irrelevant? At the end of the day, everyone in iCe is subject to their own opinion, just as me and that person who rage quitted the guild are.

Anyway back to lamintfem. Im definitely not emo :p. Im not out to start arguements with anyone. I try to keep honest relationships with everyone I meet. And tbh, the only fights i get in are the cause of me being a little bit insensitive to jokes or w/e. For example, i could get a tiny bit annoyed at jokes people make about me (loooots of un-detectable sarcasm i run into). It's kinda hard to detect if someone's joking behind a keyboard, you know what i mean? So if it's someone i dont know, and they say something offensive, of course i would get upset :p/ But even in that event, i try to ignore the person and move on. Im not gonna quarrel and make a huge scene about it if this happened in iCe, or in arena. As for stuff that off-sets me in g-chat, as long as iCe doesn't have any racists, discriminators, or people that continually act like they are out to get you, im really hard to upset :).really fun to have in guild chat ;3 . So thats pretty much it ^^ Ty for aking lomaintfem.

As mentioned, i strongly hope you all judge me based on how well you liked my responses and my guild application, since thats only fair. I am happy to answer any other questions that the rest of you may have. Thank you.

Enkou4

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:55 am

Im going to say this once... this is a application keept is as it should be..

NO more bad talks about other guilds or there memebers, we dont like drama.. IF any of u have anything more to say about what happend in pulse feel free to pm me but do not take it here!
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

EnkouAsuko iCe Application Empty Yep

Post  enkouu Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:01 am

My bad, ill keep it official from now on.

enkouu

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:07 am

Good

So are u going to lvl up your ranger or are u going to focus on your to be arc? We do have the requierment of 130+
What do u like to do in game? pvp? pvm?
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

EnkouAsuko iCe Application Empty Innicen'ts Question.

Post  enkou1 Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:18 am

Hello ^_^
At the moment, i am tanking and doing otherwise to come up with some funds i need for my arc. However, iv got everything ready to level next exp event, or the one after that. I suppose pvm really doesn't last for long :p. Definitely interested in siege and arena play. In fact, the main reason I chose to make an Arc is because i believe it's a great class that fits my needs and is very exceptional in siege. I also hope to be doing a few dungeon runs if possible, since my arc is built to be a damage-dealing tank. Already got my sights on this awesome ellist thats +10 40% *----*. But yea, siege, and dungeons are my preferences :).
I am happy to answer any more questions the rest of you may have. Thans.

enkou1

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaas Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:43 am

Welcome to the Forum Enkou! (I don't see your real name?)

Which char would be siege material? Crack or Arca?
Which Char would you build up that well that it is able to siege?

Good Luck with your Apoplication and your further votes.
Vaas
Vaas
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

EnkouAsuko iCe Application Empty Vaas' Question

Post  Enkou Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:05 am

Eyyyyyy vass long time no see,

Hmm, if your asking my opinion, i would say a well geared crack vs a well geared arca can go either way in siege :O. However, for the sake of what fits my tastes better, ive decided to gear an arc. Btw, my name is in the beginning and end of my application (Israel/Iz) xD. So yea to answer your question, (A. Could go either way) and (B. I am gearing a smexeh arcanist.
)

Thanks! Keep those questions coming ;D

Enkou

Back to top Go down

Post  xxTheOnexx Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:51 am

Good luck with votes.
xxTheOnexx
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

EnkouAsuko iCe Application Empty :o

Post  Enkouuuu Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:47 pm

Thanks for the gl!

Have i answered all of your questions o.0?

Enkouuuu

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:14 pm

so far I think so... the voting app has been opened... it should be about 48 or so hours to hear results :)
lomaintfem
lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

EnkouAsuko iCe Application Empty Thanks!

Post  eNkou Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:35 pm

Great to hear that the voting page has been opened. The suspense *-*.

Speaking of suspense, you all should see World War Z. Its honestly one of the best movies ive ever seen O__o. No wonder it hit number 1 :o.

eNkou

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:51 am

Your application have been rejected.
Good luck in another guild
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down