♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkBlade's Application

2 posters

Go down

DarkBlade's Application Empty DarkBlade's Application

Post  Arvin~ Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:33 pm

Name: Arvin
In Game Name: DarkBlade
Class: Blade
Level: 101-M
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): No
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): A bunch of low levels, none above 120
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): TheCraZy88s
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): At the moment StarOfAtlantis. I've got other friends who are considering to apply, and I know some other players in iCe as well.
How long you play a day +/-: I'm pretty much online 24/7, mostly standing Afk or tabbed down while doing something else. I'd say a few hours per day actually playing the game.
How long you have played Flyff: I've probably been playing for around 5 years, the game wasn't too old when I started. I've quitted and come back quite a lot though, last time I got back was just in the beginning on this summer.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: My old guild has pretty inactive, and I don't think it fits a player as active as myself. I've been looking to join a new guild for a while now, and after considering pretty much every active guild, I think iCe would be the best one to join.

Give us a reason why we should consider you: I can definetely help out in TS as soon as I've leveled a bit (I'll be leveling as soon as possible, probably during the next exp event) Whether or not I'll be able to siege soon is hard to say now, no guarantees there.

Your thoughts about iCe itself: Well, I know it's a pretty old guild since it has been around ever since I started on Lawolf, which has probably 2-3 years ago. I used to admire the guild back then, although I didn't think I'd end up applying here. The players I've been talking to so far seem pretty friendly, and well-geared for that matter DarkBlade's Application 3230676231
I suppose that's all there is to it.

Arvin~

Back to top Go down

DarkBlade's Application Empty Re: DarkBlade's Application

Post  KettoShi Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:12 am

I wonder, when you say you will go train, what level do you aim for and is it realistic you can do it?

Also, are you PvM or PvP?
KettoShi
KettoShi
♔ Twerk
♔ Twerk

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvin~ Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:45 am

I'm PvM at the moment since I'm still leveling. I suppose I could restat once I've reached a high level if you need the addition to the siege team (Although it seems to be pretty fine as it is). I really wouldn't mind staying this way and doing TS every week though, I definitely think I could contribute a lot more there.

I'll be trying to get slayer on one wave of 7 day Q Amps, and I do think that is very realistic. How much higher than that I'll get is pretty hard to say though.

Arvin~

Back to top Go down

Post  KettoShi Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:26 am

What do you use to do while in flyfF?
I guess your school started just yesterday, that will take alot time..
What I mean is like, do you train your main (or alt char), kill bosses, hang out in arena, reselling, afk most of the time?
KettoShi
KettoShi
♔ Twerk
♔ Twerk

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvin~ Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:30 am

I'm usually either standing afk reselling, or hanging out in the arena. Pretty much just making more money in order to improve my equipment constantly. When I'm not standing afk or standing in the arena, I'm most likely running a dungeon. I do that mostly for fun, 99% of my income comes from reselling.

Arvin~

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:54 am

your application has been rejected due to too many negative votes. Good luck finding another guild.

~ closed.
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down