♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

diivine Wants join to iCe ;)

+3
TonTon
xslyth
xxTheOnexx
7 posters

Go down

diivine Wants join to iCe ;) Empty diivine Wants join to iCe ;)

Post  diivine Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:20 am

Name:Kamil
In Game Name: diivine
Class: Slayer
Level: 150H
Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom):nope
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): nope i
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): diivine,Piiekarz,epooy
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): nope
Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild):nope
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): nope
How long you play a day +/-: like 3-6hour per day
How long you have played Flyff: from v6 power dices op xd

Answer the following questions in paraphrase form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: i wanna done alldungeons/maybe join to siege
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild:Help all members with all situations
Give us a reason why we should consider you: im friendly and active i think im not bad ; )
Your thoughts about iCe itself: This guild with a long experience and I think that you are very loyal

Please consider my application

Thanks.

diivine

Back to top Go down

diivine Wants join to iCe ;) Empty Re: diivine Wants join to iCe ;)

Post  xxTheOnexx Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:49 am

Welcome to our forums, Kamil.

Do you really think you can get into here with an application like this?
~ I'd want you to work more on your application. It's short, not detailed and doesnt really show any effort from you to get into our guild so far.
So, take 15 minutes and fix it !
xxTheOnexx
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  xslyth Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:08 am

Welcome to our forums kamil !

I have to agree with gana, your application is too short and not detailed. I would prefer it if you find some free time to work on it.

~xSlyth
xslyth
xslyth
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

diivine Wants join to iCe ;) Empty sorry this application is better now

Post  diivine Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:36 pm

Name: Kamil Buczyński
Class: Slayer,Arcanist
Level: 150H,130H
Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom):Never share my account before ,
or my equipement. Really take care of my personal information, and the things i own with my hardwork,
flyff is getting more unsafety. So its time to be careful.
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): No i never did change my name characters .
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): Yes i do have another characters like Arcanist 130Lvl
made it on exp event
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): I was in guild NewAge(polish guild) but i have problem
with a guild leader and arent soo much peoples from Poland in game.
Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild):Just my old Seraph(epooy) in NewAge but i need to leave.
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom):
How long you play a day +/-: i playing like 3-5hour per day in weeks 6-10hours
How long you have played Flyff: From version 6 i remember power dices ;)

What is your motivation for joining iCe: I want to become stronger and propose new goals.
and I want to help as much as they need me, I like to cooperate and support my guildies.
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild:i’ll help my guildies on everything with lvling ,tanking or somethings
Give us a reason why we should consider you: I think i can help with dungeons and i wanna be stronger than now iam
Your thoughts about iCe itself: There’s nice people to chat and talk too. It’s a good organised guild as well everything is perfect

diivine

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:12 am

Welcome to the forums Kamil, that's a better application. My question for is what do you do in game and are you focused more on PvM or PvP?

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:17 am

Welcome to the forum and good luck
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

diivine Wants join to iCe ;) Empty pvm

Post  diivine Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:48 am

ci focused more on PvE but i can try on i focused more on PvM but i can try too on PvPpvp too

diivine

Back to top Go down

Post  KettoShi Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:21 am

diivine wrote:ci focused more on PvE but i can try on i focused more on PvM but i can try too on PvPpvp too
Welcome.
I think PvE and PvM is the same thing, Do you use your slayer above 130 monsters?
How well do you know the game?
KettoShi
KettoShi
♔ Twerk
♔ Twerk

Back to top Go down

Post  diivne Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:02 am

i atm farming hard aminus i think on ankou i need to kill statues and on kalgas eggs and i have arcanist to make CM on boss'es

diivne

Back to top Go down

diivine Wants join to iCe ;) Empty kekoshi

Post  diivine Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:36 pm

sorry kekoshi i mean im PvM not PvP

diivine

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:34 pm

Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): nope
Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild):nope

Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): I was in guild NewAge(polish guild) but i have problem 
with a guild leader and arent soo much peoples from Poland in game.
Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild):Just my old Seraph(epooy) in NewAge but i need to leave.

So you havent been in Adrenaline? and Piiekarz is still not in? Or did you just forget that?
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

diivine Wants join to iCe ;) Empty adrenaline

Post  diivine Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:38 pm

sry i dont remember to leave my ele from aDrenaline and Mysa read my corect the application not this first

diivine

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:40 pm

I did.. and you dident write that there..
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

diivine Wants join to iCe ;) Empty sorry

Post  diivine Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:50 pm

sorry really for dont write this on application and about myself im baker and my hobby is basketball

diivine

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:09 pm

Welcome, but honestly ... i tend to just reject your application right away. I mean, ye ... you wanna reach new goals. Thats like the most standart answer ever. It should let you introduce you what certain goals youre going for. You stop tho and dont really go into any detail. Shows me a huge lack of effort.
Please improve your whole application. Watch your language, go into detail and keep in mind its your job to convince us !
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

diivine Wants join to iCe ;) Empty corrected Application

Post  diivine Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:26 am

Name: Kamil Buczyński
In Game Name: diivine,Piiekarz,epooy
Class: Slayer,Arcanist,Seraph
Level: 150H,130H,132H
Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom):Never share my account before ,
or my equipement. Really take care of my personal information, and the things i own with my hardwork,
flyff is getting more unsafety. So its time to be careful.
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): No i never did change my name characters .
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): Yes i do have another characters like Arcanist 130Lvl
made it on exp event and 132Lvl Seraph
with a guild leader and arent soo much peoples from Poland in game.Adrenaline guild i leave why? becouse guild isnt organised
Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild):All my characters are without guild .
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Nope i dont have firends in iCe i just talking sometimes with iVtec
How long you play a day +/-: i playing like 3-5hour per day in weeks 6-10hours
How long you have played Flyff: From version 6 i remember power dices ;)I know all of this game (all questions,dungeons,monsters,pvp too but dont have enough
money for equip.It worth alot so i prefer have one equip for PvM

What is your motivation for joining iCe: I want to become stronger and propose new goals.
and I want to help as much as they need me, I like to cooperate and support my guildies.
What is your idea of ??loyalty to the guild:i’ll help my guildies on everything with lvling ,tanking or somethings
Give us a reason why we should consider you: I think i can help with dungeons and i wanna be stronger than now iam
Your thoughts about iCe itself: There’s nice people to chat and talk too. It’s a good organised guild as well everything is perfect

About myself:

Im friendly and active person i like to help people.
I currently work in the bakery (Im Baker) ;)
My hobby is basketball.Idol:Allen Iverson

My Equip :
Rudolph jewellery set 5/5
Noctis+10 28% atk 30 dex 6% crit 31% icd
Butchers Carnage+20+12 wind awk 11% icd
Anc sword+6 8/8 Fire S +17 wind awk 11% icd
Venerable set 6/6
Perf Tiger

Seraph:
Wedge+10 28% mp
Anc stick

diivine

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:53 am

Thank you for re posting.. but you can edit out your equipts as this is a public forum and everyone can see them if you'd prefer... are you looking to add all your charas or just one/two of them? 
Do you prefer to run the dungeons alone or with others? I understand the down sides of both but I also know sometimes it get lonely / boring to run them alone.. Good luck with your app !!
lomaintfem
lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  diivine Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:53 am

i want going to runs with a team and i want join my slayer to guild if other chars can too i will happy

diivine

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:04 pm

Your Application has been accepted. Please contact Pytteliten ingame to recieve your guild invite. diivine Wants join to iCe ;) 464751818
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down