♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iDestructions application.

3 posters

Go down

iDestructions application. Empty iDestructions application.

Post  iDestro Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:30 am

Name:Ryan
In Game Name:iDestruction
Class:Ranger
Level:121H
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names):No
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters):
FAiPsypher 150 - Arcainist.
iSaviour 121 H ( dlvled from 150 ) - Blade
Saviour0fSouls ( 130 dlvled from 150 ) - Mentalist
Reaper0fSouls 121H - Ringmaster
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds):
Since playing from Version 3 i've been in Sunrise When Kaporal was Leader, I was in Envy back in v7, Recently Outline, Left due to inactivity.
Adrenaline, I was kicked due to being scammed from one of the guild members, The guild leader would not do anything about it, So i called him an idiot.
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom):
How long you play a day +/-: A few hours a day.
How long you have played Flyff: Since version 3.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: I've always wanted to join iCe they have been one of the best guilds for a very long time, currently it seems to be one of the few guilds that are not falling apart and becoming very inactive like the rest of the community around it, Seems to be a nice community and i'd like to be apart of that.
Give us a reason why we should consider you:The reason I think you should consider me is because i'm a nice friendly active player, My ranger is very well geared so i will be able to help out in TS, GBR, Siege, I have played fly ff for a long time So i know alot about the game.
I will be able to help the guild with what ever i am capable of helping with, And that's my reason to be considered.
Your thoughts about iCe itself:My thoughts about iCe is that it seems to be currently the best guild on fly ff, other guilds are falling apart due to the mass decrease in activity, I dont know alot about iCe since i'm originally from Aibat, and i took a break since v14 to return about 3months ago.

I hope you take me into consideration, Thanks for your time to read this.

iDestro

Back to top Go down

iDestructions application. Empty Re: iDestructions application.

Post  KettoShi Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:21 am

Is your Ranger your main character?
I guess that you plan to hit higher level (during this exp event maybe), right?

What do you mostly do while in flyff?

What do you focus on PvP or PvM?
KettoShi
KettoShi
♔ Twerk
♔ Twerk

Back to top Go down

Post  iDestro Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:33 am

I like to pvp, But i'm a pro leveler, My ranger is my new main yes, My arcainist was but i dont like that as much, I was going to go for 150, But since i cant find any 7D Dark traesia tickets, activating my R amps would be pointless.

iDestro

Back to top Go down

Post  iDestro Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:49 pm

Forgot to answer one of the questions, Mostly i'm in the arena or reselling, or selling tank service.

iDestro

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:46 pm

I'm also a scammer right? remember when I supposedly scammed you of tanking service? Honestly, your a liar and you change peoples words to fit whatever works for at the the time. You also rage and trash talk alot in arena along with your girlfriend. I have no intrest in having you in this guild.

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  iDestro Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:17 am

I dont know who you are, but My brother had access to my Arc Maybe he said somethign to you?, which he no longer does, I actually was scammed from LilaC, and Carlos ( Meowth ) Wouldn't do anything about it, I have screenies of Him saying he agrees with him for doing it.

iDestro

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:48 am

your application has been rejected. good luck finding another guild.

~ closed.
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down