♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

badboyxxD Apply

Go down

badboyxxD Apply Empty badboyxxD Apply

Post  badboyxD Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:37 pm

Name: luciano
In Game Name: badboyxxD
Class: Billposter
Level: 150
Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom):nop only with my girlfriend in real life
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): Sin3styl0, Badwoman, FlorVenenosa
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): synaesthesia and is the last ChosenOne
Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild):no
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): yes SlovenianBP
How long you play a day +/-: between 5 and 6 hours daily
How long you have played Flyff: 4 years

Answer the following questions in paraphrase form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: I think a guild committed to its members, which llebara me to try to be better every day, in order to be at the same level and meet the expectations of the members of this guild.
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: expressed as a guild committed to overcoming their members, serious and dedicated, which motivates me to want to belong to it.
Give us a reason why we should consider you: cooperate with fellow guild skills, and help if they need the same equipment etc.
Your thoughts about iCe itself: I feel good guild, very united among its members

badboyxD

Back to top Go down

badboyxxD Apply Empty Re: badboyxxD Apply

Post  Might Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:45 am

~ closed.
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down