♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Would Like To Join iCe

3 posters

Go down

I Would Like To Join iCe Empty I Would Like To Join iCe

Post  IVIG Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:43 pm

Name: sabri
In Game Name: IVIG
Class: Crackshooter
Level: 140 ( I'll be 150 soon xD )
Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): No
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): No
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): Yes ( TwinkleLeaf RM 90+ )
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): No
Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild):No
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): xxTheOnexx
How long you play a day +/-: depend on the mood , when I have time I sit 4-8 hours , when no time I don't log but usually 2 hours daily
How long you have played Flyff: I used to play in yetti , started since v6 which is like 5 years ago . But I moved to tanuki recently simply cause yetti died. I've been here for 3 month's

Answer the following questions in paraphrase form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: first of all I've been guileless since I started here in tanuki , and I've came to a decision to start siegeing after I got my gears almost ready. So I would like to be a part of iCe and help my guild mates in siege . I have good gears for siege and I will be able to log for every siege.
I do like iCe , that will be an honor to join this family .
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: Loyalty to the guild is an important thing , becouse if you are loyal to your guilds you will try to be good by many ways like keeping
It's reputation high by many ways like helping people or not being mean to people .
Give us a reason why we should consider you: I can be a good Siege for iCe , help my guild in anyway they need me , I think I would be a great part of iCe because social person who likes to interact with everyone and appreciate whenever somone want to talk to me , I enjoy keeping people company and making friends
Your thoughts about iCe itself: Simply , Best guild ever .!

IVIG

Back to top Go down

I Would Like To Join iCe Empty Re: I Would Like To Join iCe

Post  xxTheOnexx Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:46 pm

Welcome to the forum Sabri =)

Good luck with your application and your further votes.
xxTheOnexx
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:50 pm

lol, I remember fighting you in arena recently. You were talking a lot of shit to me and shit talking iCe as well. I'm that Templar that loves using mantis I Would Like To Join iCe 3925848005 

But anyways, whats with the sudden interest in joining the guild you didn't like at all the first time I met you?

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:57 pm

Welcome to the forum

What classes have u playd in yetti? Sieged there?
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  xxTheOnexx Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:56 pm

He told me to post this for him, cause forum doesnt work for him and hes not that good on computers, so yeah:
Sabri:

~ "Thanks. :D"

~ "We've spoke about that ingame and i guess we solved it."

~ "I had an arcanist with very good gears, i sieged there but last time was like 2 yeasrs ago. Thanks."
xxTheOnexx
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:20 am

Your application have been accepted, please contact me in game for your guild invite I Would Like To Join iCe 464751818
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down