♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for iCe

+3
TonTon
lomaintfem
Mysa
7 posters

Go down

Application for iCe Empty Application for iCe

Post  Weavy Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:23 pm

• Name: Paul

• In Game Name: ArrowRipper

• Class: Crackshooter

• Level: 130H

• Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): No

• Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): No

• Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): Yes, my previous character was SwordWeaver 130H but i no longer have most people know me from that character, Pawl (55 mage) Axman (84 Knight) RikuRM (81 Ringmaster). My Crackshooter is the class im mainly focused on until it is where i want it

• Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): Zealous on Swordweaver and Avengerz both SwordWeaver and ArrowRipper i have been in Avengerz for 2-3years now, my position was Kingpin and helped lead at times

• Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild): No

• Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Coruba/Gurkarne, Saka, RC, Geku, Strydin but i've spoke to a few others in-game also

• How long you play a day +/-: normally 2-4hours just depends what time i get off work and always on weekends unless im busy

• How long you have played Flyff: v5 with a couple year break inbetween but ive been back full for the last 3 years i think

• What is your motivation for joining iCe: I've been a long time member of Avengerz and i always told myself i wanted to join iCe, if i ever left. Well the time as come Avengerz has become inactive and its time for me to move on. I've always looked up to iCe has the best guild on the server and i still find it true. Everyone seems to be nice and respectful and loyal to the guild and i want to be part of that. i want to become stronger meet new people and hopefully seige with you guys.

• What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: For me to help people with anything they need help with if i can do that. Being Respectful within the guild and getting along with everyone in the guild.

• Give us a reason why we should consider you: I feel like a i could be a great help to iCe from helping others, seiging, doing dungeons runs, anything y'all might do, i'll be loyal to guild as well.

• Your thoughts about iCe itself: One the best guilds on server and most respected guilds

Weavy

Back to top Go down

Application for iCe Empty Re: Application for iCe

Post  Mysa Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:00 pm

Welcome to the forum and good luck Application for iCe 464751818
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Weavy Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:18 pm

Thank You:sparkle:

Weavy

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:08 am

hi, and welcome my question for you is how do you support yourself in game and where do you see yourself in the future? Are you planning on tower secret room or guild siege or both?
Do you resell / gpot / sell tanking to support the crack shooter? Where do you see your equipt at ( details not needed ) but is it Pro / needing Some improvement / needing Tons of improvement?

lomaintfem
lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:34 am

Paul my man, good to see your application. Was expecting it for a long time coming. Application for iCe 3230676231  Welcome to the forums and good luck with the votes.

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maester Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:33 am

Welcome Application for iCe 810156456

Maester
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:01 am

A paul ? Application for iCe 3925848005 

Welcome to our forums !
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weavy Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:58 am

lomaintfem wrote:
hi, and welcome my question for you is how do you support yourself in game and where do you see yourself in the future? Are you planning on tower secret room or guild siege or both?
Do you resell / gpot / sell tanking to support the crack shooter? Where do you see your equipt at ( details not needed ) but is it Pro / needing Some improvement / needing Tons of improvement?

i support myself usually by selling tanking, resell cheap stuff i can find to buy and farm wilds, euph and cove. I am planning on being able to guild seige, my equip is good not pro yet still needs some improvement but currently working on it to make it pro ^^ as far as the future well...Hopefully being a well known crackshooter on the server and one that can be real useful in siege and anything else i might do. Hope this answers all your questions.

Thanks

Yep another Paul :3 RC's 2nd favorite Paul ;)

Weavy

Back to top Go down

Post  xxTheOnexx Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:36 am

Welcome to our forums, Paul!

Good luck with the votes.
xxTheOnexx
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  xslyth Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:54 am

Hmm paul! That name already fits ice :p

Welcome tonour forums, and good luck!
xslyth
xslyth
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:27 pm

Your application have been accepted, please contact me in game for your guild invite Application for iCe 464751818
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down