♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iCe Application

5 posters

Go down

iCe Application  Empty iCe Application

Post  CCsalinas Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:33 pm

Name: Cynjun Salinas
In Game Name: TastyRice
Class: Arcanist
Level: 130
Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): N/A

Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): N/A

Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): Y: aTastyCookie: 91 RM, Capacity 113 Knight

Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): Y: Avengerz (Captain), Zealous (Captain)

o you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild): Y: Capacity - Avengerz

Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Y: ArrowRipper

How long you play a day +/-: Weekdays: Approx 2hrs/Day Weekends: Approx 4-5hrs/Day

How long you have played Flyff: Four Years

Answer the following questions in paraphrase form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: Finding a friendly, active guild community that allows further development of my character, and opens opportunities for participation in guild sieges and dungeons

What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: Providing a constant effort to aid the objective and goals of the guild without providing barriers or difficulty to superior members as well as providing as much effort to maintain integrity and activity of the guild -- even when confronted by others.

Give us a reason why we should consider you: Very team-minded individual that will put forth effort for the better of the guild. I have a constant strive to advance my character in Flyff and continue to play the game for years to come.

Your thoughts about iCe itself: iCe is a very experienced and strong guild as seen in sieges, and is an excellent collection of the friendly, motivated, and expert Heroes of the Tanuki Server

CCsalinas

Back to top Go down

iCe Application  Empty Re: iCe Application

Post  Mysa Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:41 pm

Welcome to the forum, 

There may come some questions, so stay active and anser them if/when they show up.

Good luck  iCe Application  464751818
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:22 pm

Welcome :)
and here comes the first of many....

1.. how do u fund your arca... siege lvl arcanists are not cheap to maintain.. do you gpot/ farm etcetc

2... are you planning on hitting 150? and if so how

3.. what do u do in game? ( hang in arena / vend ?? )

Good luck
lomaintfem
lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  CCsalinas Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:49 pm

In regards to response to the questions from lomaintfem:

1. My Arcarnist is funded via three methods: Gpots (Selling), Farming (Events/Dungeons), and Merchanting -- flipping items

2. Yes, I plan on grinding to 150 during the next leveling event, preferably during a weekend or extended vacation from academic schooling.

3. Most of my time during the game is spent on farming or hanging out in the Arena. More often than not, I provide tanking aid, participate as a member of an animus team, siege when called for, upgrade, etc.

Thank you,
IGN: TastyRice

CCsalinas

Back to top Go down

Post  xxTheOnexx Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:07 am

Welcome to our forum.

I'm wondering, what is unique about you? And what do you do in real life?

Nice application, and good luck with the votes.  iCe Application  464751818
xxTheOnexx
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  CCsalinas Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:20 am

In regards to response to the questions from xxTheOnexx:

For my uniqueness, within the game I find myself to be a rather chatty and clever player. I also make attempts to learn or create new and innovated builds and play styles -- particularly with my Arcanist with PvP and PvM. I'm currently in the midst of making in game currency to make STA/INT Arcanist for PvM in dunegeoning.

In real life I am 19 years old, and currently am a full time student in college at Valley Forge Military Academy and College in Wayne, Pennsylvania. As for my work, I am a soldier in the United States Army National Guard, 28th Infantry Division, 213th Personnel Company stationed at Fort Town India Gap. Come October of this year I will be the acting Platoon leader for 2nd Platoon of this Company.

Thank you,
IGN: TastyRice

CCsalinas

Back to top Go down

Post  ArrowRipper Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:35 am

Welcome to the forums and Good Luck  iCe Application  2737463069

ArrowRipper
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:54 pm

Welcome to the forums Tasty, I already talked to you a bit in game, so good luck with the votes.

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:29 am

Your application have been accepted.. Please contact me in game, I want to talk to you before you get the guildinvite  iCe Application  464751818
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down