♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for iCe

2 posters

Go down

Application for iCe Empty Application for iCe

Post  Fliqq Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:45 pm

Name: Tyler
Location/Country: Florida (USA)
In Game Name: Fliqq xAcid
Class:Fliqq BP xAcid Yj
Level: Fliqq 60, xAcid 122
(If you are 150 ignore this question) Are you planning to level up and when?: I do plan on achieving the highest I can when I have the time and a crazy event comes up!
Do you share your accounts or equipment? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): Would not say share account but a really close fried of mine that we joined together on knows my info.
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): Never
Do you have any other characters you are active on? (Y/N, if Y please specify all active and preferably inactive characters too): Tons of Characters that are inactive.
Have you previously been a member of any guild(s)? (Y/N, if Y please specify all previous guilds): No people ask me to join but decline them.
Do you have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y please specify character and which guild): None
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y please specify whom): Yes I do. Maiden666 being one of the main ones
How long you play a day +/-: If and when I have a moment I can get wrapped up all day. With work and school I tend to be on but mostly vending or hanging out while doing homework.
How long you have played Flyff: I have played flyff since v6
What is your role are you pvp or pvm: I have done both but rather just PvP now
Do you want to be considered for our tower siege/guild siege teams: If I could have the time in my schedule to commit I will. If you need it
Are you interested in other guild activities (dungeon running / colloseum etc etc): Anything if I can work out a schedule

Answer the following questions in paragraph form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: My favorite motivation would have to be when I started getting around flyff more not when I started, but when I started understanding how to get better at the game. One of my main goals were to join the guild.
What do you like to do in game: I like to talk and run around with alot of speed.
What are your in-game goals: In game goals. To be able to wipe out an Arena/Seige full of people
How do you make money/fund your character: Mostly Vending old gear and CS and flipping eq.
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: Obviously not distributing any information that could give other guilds the upperhand
Tell us about a experience you had in-game that had an memorable influence on your attitude towards Flyff (good or bad): I have been so in to this game for to long that every time I try to leave I come straight back. You can be the judge to say if that is Good or Bad.
Tell us something about yourself: I work alot and I am on my Bachelors program right now. Great Dude, and very reasonable if you need something let me know at the end of the day it is a game and to not get stressed about it.
Give us a reason why we should consider you: Gurantee never a dull moment when I am around.
Your thoughts about iCe itself: Beautiful, talented, and relaxed
What is the reason we should consider you: I will provide upmost attention to the game.
What do you think about the ideology of calling a guild ur family: Being comfortable to ask the next person for advice and not have to deal with hate of any sort or scolding.

Fliqq

Back to top Go down

Application for iCe Empty Re: Application for iCe

Post  lomaintfem Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:06 pm

HI,
thank you for filling out an application.. we do have a min level requirement of 130.. please level one of your toons to our requirement and we can consider your application :)

lomaintfem
lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  MasterShot Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:16 am

About time you made an app Tyler lol Application for iCe 810156456
Just pick a character you wanna play for sure this time... and ill help you get 130. jajajaja Application for iCe 675700275
MasterShot
MasterShot
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down