♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My iCe application(re-application?)

+4
Soh
TonTon
xxTheOnexx
Maester
8 posters

Go down

My iCe application(re-application?) Empty My iCe application(re-application?)

Post  BurningLotus Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:33 pm

Name: Ian
Location/Country: New York, USA
In Game Name: xBurningLotusx
Class: Ranger
Level:100-M
(If you are 150 ignore this question) Are you planning to level up and when?: Yes I do. This Friday! Exp event! :D
Do you share your accounts or equipment? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): No
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): No, just switched characters.
Do you have any other characters you are active on? (Y/N, if Y please specify all active and preferably inactive characters too): NishiharaYukiV2 (Which a good portion of you might remember me.), Nishihara, HiroshiNakano, SynapticSpasm
Have you previously been a member of any guild(s)? (Y/N, if Y please specify all previous guilds): Not since I was last in iCe a year and half or two years ago, since I took a break from the game.
Do you have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y please specify character and which guild): No
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y please specify whom): Lots. Gana, Darran, Rc, etc. :3
How long you play a day +/-: Varies depending on my work schedule, but on average I'm on FlyFF for at least 2-3 hours, more if I'm level grinding.
How long you have played Flyff: Is forever an appropriate answer? :P Since v5/6.
Do you have any siege experience: I do not.
How would you grade your gear (1. low 2. decent 3. outstanding): 2. My gear isn't awful but It's gonna get a lot of work done to it.

Answer the following questions in paraphrased form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: I miss all of my friends within the guild and miss chatting and having a good time with you guys.
What do you like to do in game: PvP, PvM. If I had more people to do stuff with, I would do a lot more than what I do now, which is sit on the arena edge and talk to people. ._.
What are your in-game goals: I plan on getting my ranger to 150, and my RM (Nishihara) to Seraph status.
How do you make money/fund your character: Playing the marketplace, very occassionally wcoining, and hopefully looking to get into bossing once I reach appropriate levels.
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: Sticking by the people you've come to know as a second family, through both good and bad times, they'll be the ones having your back at the end of the day.
Tell us about a experience you had in-game that had an memorable influence on your attitude towards Flyff (good or bad): I remember back when my RM was a lot lower and I had just started working on her and my YJ, a lot of you guys helped me out in the arena when people were picking on me. :3
Tell us something about yourself: When I'm not on FlyFF I'm PROBABLY either working, sleeping, or stuck raiding with my derp of a raid team on WoW, or playing Diablo 3 with my partner.
Give us a reason why we should consider you: Because you guys know I'm a very determined player, whether it be PvPing in the arena, or asking loads of questions to better my character (Ask KillingPeople, don't know how many different questions per day I message you with...xD )
Your thoughts about iCe itself: It's always been an amazing guild, ever since it was founded way back at the beginning of FlyFF itself more or less, and the time I was in the guild you guys were always amazingly helpful and welcoming. :)

BurningLotus

Back to top Go down

My iCe application(re-application?) Empty Re: My iCe application(re-application?)

Post  Maester Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:35 pm

ive always throught you were a girl nishi

Maester
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

My iCe application(re-application?) Empty Re: My iCe application(re-application?)

Post  BurningLotus Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:59 pm

Haha. Nope! You're not the only one who's thought that though, so it's okay. c:

BurningLotus

Back to top Go down

Post  xxTheOnexx Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:26 pm

Welcome to our forums!

Yes from me :p
xxTheOnexx
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:33 pm

Welcome back to the forum, I know you already so good luck with the votes!

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soh Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:12 am

nice application

i have no questions for now maybe in the future good luck with ur app.

my Sincerely soh

Soh
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  KeesjeNL Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:12 pm

Hi Buddy! My iCe application(re-application?) 3925848005
Great application i wish you goodluck with the votes! My iCe application(re-application?) 2136643783
KeesjeNL
KeesjeNL
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  BurningLotus Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:14 pm

OH my GOD Darran. Your forum pic..XDDD Almost spit out my dinner laughing so hard. xD

BurningLotus

Back to top Go down

Post  BurningLotus Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:50 am

Just an update on my levelings. I got mah gold H! :D Am 121 nao. x3

BurningLotus

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:15 am

awesome... have you spoken with Kia yet? Your application is under review
lomaintfem
lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:01 pm

He poked me fast some day ago..
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  BurningLotus Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:06 pm

Yup. Before Siege on Saturday.

BurningLotus

Back to top Go down

Post  MasterShot Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:47 am

Hello Ian good luck with everything. Right now i have no questions in mind but you seem like a really nice person when i see you in the arena. Just get +130 and we'll take it from there. My iCe application(re-application?) 810156456 My iCe application(re-application?) 2737463069
MasterShot
MasterShot
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  BurningLotus Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:01 am

I got 125 last night :D

Thanks, MasterShot~ :3

BurningLotus

Back to top Go down

Post  BurningLotus Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:06 pm

update: CRACK BABY! X3

BurningLotus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:22 am

Keep going =)

Your application is now up for voting
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Soh Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:01 pm

Grats on crack man :D

Soh
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  BurningLotus Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:51 pm

Thanks Soh :D

BurningLotus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:43 pm

Your application have been accepted. Contact a kp for your invite if im not around My iCe application(re-application?) 464751818
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down