♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

3 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Samy Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:03 pm

Name: Samy
In Game Name: oOSquallLeonOo
Class: Billposter
Level: 91 Master , I´m leveling at Moment a lot and will reach 150 ;)
Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): No ;)
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): No;)
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): Yeah i have a Blade = oOShiBladeOo (LVL. 67) , but i will play with him when i reach 150 with my Bp , and get Strong enough with the Bp ;)
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): Yes , I was in Infiliction.
Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds?(Y/N, if Y specify character and guild): No ;)
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Yes , i know Vaas and KeesjeNL and i have other iCe in my Friendlist ;)
How long you play a day +/-: I play often after my Homeworks like 3-5 Hours ;) and on Weekend much more ;) Like 7-8 Hours
How long you have played Flyff: I had play Flyff for 4 years but at that time i was little , and can´t understand the game , so i was just LVL 7 :D But with this Charackter i play since 1 Month ;)

-

What is your motivation for joining iCe: I heard much things from this Guild. I also know some people in there. All of the people wich i know are very nice to me ;) They all are very happy , and to play with such people makes just Fun and you dont get bored because u can laugh togheter and LvL or something like that ;) I also know that iCe is a very strong Guild ! Many of the Members are very Strong , but also Friendly ;) I know people who are Strong , but very Bad to other players ... So that makes no Fun to play with them...

What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: I try to Help the Guildmembers so much as i can !! Should it be in levling , questions to the Game or other things, i try to answer everything ;)

Give us a reason why we should consider you: It´s very easy :D I am a very Happy and Friendly Boy... I can bring Peopleto laugh , who will not laugh at all ;D I love to took people a Laugh on their face ;) So i will that the Harmonie between me and the Guildmembers , is very good... I can´t hate People , because people are not there to hate each other , they are there to help each other in every Situations ... If somebody have no Money... He can come to me and get some!! (If he dont lias ;))) All say..." You can´t trust anyone!" , but i know , in this Guild... I can trust EVERYONE ;))
Your thoughts about iCe itself: A Guild is there to create a Big Family... And iCe is a Big Friendly Family... So u reeched that , what u wont reech !! I understand that a Guildmember must be there if other Guildmembers needs him...I understand that in this Game , u can never be Strong alone... I understand that u always need Good and Friendly Friends who helps u... And i think , that all Members from iCe meet my criteria :D

I really hope u like my Application and don´t be so Strong with me :DD

Sry , for my Grammer :D

You can ask so much u want ;))

GO GO GO GO :DD

Thanks to all of u :*

-Samy

Samy

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Might Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:32 pm

Welcome to our forums, samy. The application voting will approximately run for 48 hours. Stay active on this thread to answer possible questions.
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  xslyth Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:35 am

In your application you said you will reach 150. This will happen in the near future? orits just that you want one day to be 150? I mean, did you start preparing and planning of it? Cause your current lv is too low.
xslyth
xslyth
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  xxTheOnexx Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:31 am

Welcome to our forums.
try to reach level 150 and improve your gear as well.

good luck with the votes.
xxTheOnexx
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:37 am

Your application has been rejected. You said you're back to flyff since 1 month and never played this game seriously before. Thus i recommend you to apply for a guild that a new player would fit in.

~ closed.
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down