♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

+3
lomaintfem
Snobell
xxTheOnexx
7 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Wassup623 Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:40 pm

Name: Aaron

Location/Country: United State

In Game Name: Wassup623

Class: Templar

Level: 143H but working on lvl 150H soon

(If you are 150 ignore this question) Are you planning to level up and when?: Yes and this week or next week finishing hitting 150

Do you share your accounts or equipment? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom):No

Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): No

Do you have any other characters you are active on? (Y/N, if Y please specify all active and preferably inactive characters too): Not really but maybe oneday

Have you previously been a member of any guild(s)? (Y/N, if Y please specify all previous guilds): Yes DestinedHeroes and iClub

Do you have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y please specify character and which guild): Nope

Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y please specify whom): Dont think so :/

How long you play a day +/-: Atleast a couple hours but 2-6 or more

How long you have played Flyff: Since v5 lol soo like 6 or 7 years

Do you have any siege experience: I understand how they work and who to target and what not but never really have taken place in one but i would like to

How would you grade your gear (1. low 2. decent 3. outstanding): I would grade my gear as prett decent atleast Ancient 2H with 15 piercings all Land S +7 2 diamonds with +25sta. I have full champ set +16 knightert +10 4/4 28hp with like 40 sta awakes working on better.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: My motivation for joining iCe is I have always wanted to be in iCe and to be the best of the best in Flyff or try atleast to my best abilities.

What do you like to do in game: The way i look like in game is i have Rising Sun set and sometimes switch out with my mizu set

What are your in-game goals: My goal in game is to be one of the best Templars and be well known.

How do you make money/fund your character: I fund my character by doing cursed aminus runs and aminus runs. I also spend irl money on gpots sell gpots and make my own armour and what not.

What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: My idead of guild loyalty is to no matter what back up your fellow guild memebers. Never talk bad about fellow members. Try and help out as much as possible in anyway shape or form. Never be rude to in game players. Try and be around as much as possible to help guild out.

Tell us about a experience you had in-game that had an memorable influence on your attitude towards Flyff (good or bad): I have had pretty good in game experiences like a lot of help lvling by other players some good advise from others. One bad experience was sharing account info and getting hacked at one point :/. Or coming back from a break and seeing all gear was gone even after changing my infromation.

Tell us something about yourself: I am a pretty active gamer. I want to be a Master Chef someday. I like being active in real life running etc. Favorite thing to do in life is Snowboad. I love to play mmos or other games with friends. I have a pretty good attiude about life i could say. I try not to put other people down and always try to help out my friends and family as much as possible. I am a geniune person i hate flakey people. I always try being honest with my self and others.

Give us a reason why we should consider you: I feel this is kind of hard to give a reason because you are looking for certain players but I have always wanted to be in iCe ever since i could remember. I am active on flyff daily and i am always up to do dungeon runs chill and relax and talk give advice to help others out.

Your thoughts about iCe itself: My thoughts about iCe would be you guys are the best in flyff from what i have seen. Looks like you guys have fun and enjoy the game as much as i do :D. Well thanks for the time on this appaction by the way :D

Wassup623

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  xxTheOnexx Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:46 pm

Hello Aaron =)

Welcome to our forums!
One of the best applications in a while, so

Good luck with your application and your further votes.

Last edited by xxTheOnexx on Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
xxTheOnexx
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Snobell Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:55 pm

Welcome to the forum Aaron,

I really like your application and good luck  Application 810156456

Snobell
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:32 pm

Aaron.. could you let us know what you do while in game? I saw you in the arena.. is that where you usually hang out?
Also, if it was only once a month or so that you could siege would that bother you?
lomaintfem
lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Wassup623 Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:32 pm

Well I sometimes go to arena when i hang out. Or ill be around flarine upgrading weapon and armour. Or I farm cursed and regular aminus. But when i lvl up i tend to lvl in Dark Tras obvi. Lol and yea 1 time a month would be kool no biggie not too worried about it.

Wassup623

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:04 pm

Rising Sun set=My look  Application 3925848005  Find a new look pls.

All kidding aside, welcome to the forums Aaron, my question for you is for what reasons did you leave your past two guilds?

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:00 am

Welcome to the forum and good luck  Application 464751818 
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Wassup623 Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:14 pm

The Reason i left iClub was because they were inactive and no one talked. Looking for an active guild that wants ot run dungeons and do kool stuff with me :D. The reason i left DestinedHeroes was same reasons inactivity of guild :/.

Wassup623

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:59 pm

I wish every applicant would be blessed with the motivation to write such an application - and this comes from the old guild lead that has seen dozens of apps. Good luck, wassup. If ill ever log in, ima try to get ahold of you.
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wassup623 Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:04 pm

I have been logged in for like 3 hours today or more lol hit me up :D

Wassup623

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:48 pm

Oh im kinda retired. Dont wait for me. I login like 2 times a week to check by.
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  KettoShi Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:08 pm

Application withdrawn, closing this.
KettoShi
KettoShi
♔ Twerk
♔ Twerk

Back to top Go down