♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

link's Application .

3 posters

Go down

link's Application . Empty link's Application .

Post  linkx92 Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:30 pm

Name: Osama

Location/Country: EGYPT

In Game Name: linkx92

Class: Slayer

Level: 150

(If you are 150 ignore this question) Are you planning to level up and when?:

Do you share your accounts or equipment? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): Hell no lol

Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): Yup , b4 was Jezi .

Do you have any other characters you are active on? (Y/N, if Y please specify all active and preferably inactive characters too): N

Have you previously been a member of any guild(s)? (Y/N, if Y please specify all previous guilds): Synaethhsia or w/e the name is , and atm in that Avengerz .

Do you have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y please specify character and which guild): N

Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y please specify whom): Yes , Cherri ... I used to know Anni as well , that guy KRIZALD if he still playing lol .. mabe some other ppl on new chars tho .

How long you play a day +/-: depend on what im doing .

How long you have played Flyff: 9 years or so link's Application . 810156456

What is your role are you pvp or pvm: pvm

Do you want to be considered for our tower siege/guild siege teams: I might be in tower one .

Are you interested in other guild activities (dungeon running / colloseum etc etc): will see that later link's Application . 3925848005

Answer the following questions in paragraph form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: well , I have been away for some long time tho, and when I back I saw the guild I was in is poofed , leader quit and rest ppl made their own guild ... and Cherri talked to me and said some old players I used to know em is still playing in iCe atm , which is good thing to be on guild with some old friends link's Application . 2737463069 , atm on Avengerz idk any one lol .
What do you like to do in game: N/A no goals for now since im 150 link's Application . 3230676231
What are your in-game goals: atm trying getting my char more stronger link's Application . 810156456
How do you make money/fund your character: Used to farm Dung, Events etc ... ingame money link's Application . 4037460778
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: helping mates out when needed link's Application . 2692183036
Tell us about a experience you had in-game that had an memorable influence on your attitude towards Flyff (good or bad): N/A

Tell us something about yourself: mhmm ... I have started playing this game few years ago , with some of my rl friends which was KOps2k Anni might remember him XD ... I used to be on JuStiCe tho that was the first guild I joined on this game link's Application . 2692183036 .. and I used to go for a while and take breaks from the game cuz of my studies etc but at the end I come back always at the end link's Application . 3230676231 ... and btw I had some problems with some old iCe members like Grace and Spirit lol link's Application . 2737463069 and if there is old iCe members here still playing they might remember that link's Application . 810156456 .

Give us a reason why we should consider you: mhmm, I can be helpful on the pvm tho like tower and some Dungeons thats the thing I can do , and about pvp I have no hp for that link's Application . 3230676231

Your thoughts about iCe itself: I know its an old lawolf guild since v7 Iguess , I had some good friends on that guild b4 they quit the game like Tess, and Jack tho and some good enemies too :D like Grace and Spirit lol ... and atm I see its the only old lawolfians guild that still exist .

What is the reason we should consider you:
What do you think about the ideology of calling a guild ur family: ummm .. many things like helping each others on anything like what I was always doing on my old guilds you guys can ask Cherri about that tho , since I used to be with here on Adrenaline for long time .

Done ! I hope I didn't miss anything tho link's Application . 810156456

Cheers, linkx92 . link's Application . 3925848005

linkx92

Back to top Go down

link's Application . Empty Re: link's Application .

Post  xxTheOnexx Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:38 pm

Egypt? The mother of the universe?
xxTheOnexx
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  masterme Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:42 pm

hi osama welcome to the forum

masterme
♔ Geek
♔ Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  linkx92 Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:06 am

@The One , oh yea link's Application . 2676598196

@masterme , Thx link's Application . 2692183036

linkx92

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:24 am

Hello Link.. yes I remember you.. I d like to know how you are funding now?
and why you want to leave Avengerz for us?
lomaintfem
lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  linkx92 Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:36 pm

Actually friend of me joined me to Avengerz to be with him not anymore , idk any one inside tho .
and when Cherii told me that there is some of our old friends still playing and they are in iCe now, I told her that's good to hear to see some old volks here around and I will see if I can get in too , this is why I want to join tbh .

linkx92

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:21 am

link I remember how passionate you are about this game.
hopefully you still feel that way and will promote iCe the way you promoted JuStiCe
you have been accepted, please see a KP ( masterme, SlovenianBP, Corubian ) or myself for an invitation.
lomaintfem
lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down