♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

soytumadre's application

4 posters

Go down

soytumadre's application Empty soytumadre's application

Post  soytumadre Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:06 am

• Name: Diego Troncoso
• Location/Country: Chile
• In Game Name: Soytumadre
• Class: Billposter
• Level: 121 at 99% ( Deleveled because of a client crash :/)
• Are you planning to level up and when?: This Sunday I’m going to try to get 150 using Q amps, since there’s an experience event.
• Do you share your accounts or equipment?: I do not share accounts at all. About equipment, I share some weapons (low lvl) to other people in another guild, inception, but it’s only people that I can trust and nothing fancy. My rody set is mainly mine except for the suit, which is a friends.
• Have you used a Name Change Scroll?: I’ve never used a name change scroll.
• Do you have any other characters you are active on?: My active characters are soytumadre and TheNaz (farming character). My inactive characters are soytuviejoxd, Becks (mainly for leeching my blade), Chelistico, NazgulBazgul, NazgulOwnage, Chelero (Ringmaster lvl 75 also used for leeching), Banka (bank), sucio (bank2), eventera (used for the summer event to hunt lvl 1’s), Nazz (lvl 42 assist), and a couple characters on an account I lost :/.
• Have you previously been a member of any guild(s)? : I’ve been a member of GuardiansOfKalgas and Inception. I used to have other characters in other guilds but I forgot the names due to a long absence I had in flyff.
• Do you have any characters currently in other guilds?: Inception, TheNaz.
• Do you have any friends currently in iCe?: Yes, Rage and Yuyu.
• How long you play a day +/-: 5 hrs on average (weekdays I tend to play less because I’m in my 4th year of engineering but I still manage to put up with decent numbers :) ).
• How long you have played Flyff: Just checked my forum information to confirm this because it’s been such a long time. I started to play in 2006 with my char NazgulBazgul, which was a nasty build assist, and then started a yoyo jester NazgulOwnage. Then I fell in love with BP’s… even though my dream is to have a harlequin hahaha.
• What is your role are you pvp or pvm: I’m kind of both, I like to boss hunt and at the same time Pvp in the arena. I’m not that good at either of them for now, but I still manage =).
• Do you want to be considered for our tower siege/guild siege teams: I’d love to be part of both of them, but before that my set needs to be upgraded. Currentley im working on my pvp set (wedge +10 mp 40%, nothing fancy on awakes), and my next goal is to upgrade a speed shield to dominate.
• Are you interested in other guild activities (dungeon running / colloseum etc etc): For sure, the only reason I lvl’d in the first place was to be able to do all these kinds of activities.

Answer the following questions in paragraph form.
• What is your motivation for joining iCe: I’ll start of by saying that iCe looks like a really cool guild from outside. You guys also have a ton of active people, which is something very rare now at days in Flyff, so that got my attention right away. I never really thought of applying to any good guild until Yuyu and Rage told me to go for it. They’ve become good friends of mine and if people in iCe are like that, then I’m all in. Also Rage and Yuyu have motivated me to build my character into a better Billposter by giving me tips on how to get more DCT for asaal and that has really motivated me to enter this guild.
• What do you like to do in game: When it comes to the game I’m usually at the arena chilling or just trying to fight people, but for the past 3 days or so I’ve been leveling up a blade character in order to equip my Billposter. I also like to group up with friends and do bosses, such as Animus, but rarely get lucky. My character isn’t the strongest at the moment, but its in the process of becoming a decent Billposter so that’s what my primary focus is on now.
• What are your in-game goals: My in goal game is to get my Billposter to ForceMaster and make the best out of it in terms of boss hunting and pvp. I really like this character due to its flexibility in pvm and pvp, which is the main reason why I made it 150 sta rest strength.
• How do you make money/fund your character: Events are my main income source but I guess that how most people do it. I also giant/boss hunt a lot in order to equip my characters. I’ve spent around 80$ or so in Wcoins so that has also helped me build up.
• What is your idea of loyalty to the guild: When it comes down to loyalty I’m all over it. I have played team sports my whole life (rugby, soccer, American football, etc..), therefore I know that being united is a key factor. The people in those team sports have become my family and I can’t find a reason why it should be any different in an online game.
• Tell us about a experience you had in-game that had an memorable influence on your attitude towards Flyff (good or bad): Well I guess playing League of Legends changed my attitude towards gaming. This is because I worked hard to get into the Diamond league and kind of took that and applied it to everything I do now. Engineering school is tough too, so that has made me a person that does not procrastinate and is focused to achieve set goals.
• Tell us something about yourself: Apart from currently playing American Football on Saturday’s, I’m a music type of guy. I love to play the electric guitar, and also can play other types of instruments such as drums, bass and trumpet (hands up if you’re a wind instrument player :D). Apart from that, I’ve been in a relationship for almost 3 years (yeah I know give her a ring already…) and plan on staying that way :). I also party a lot with my friends and smoke ciggies hehehe.
• Give us a reason why we should consider you: You guys should consider me because of I’m a nice guy to be around. I’m also very active when it comes down to talking in the guild chat, even when tanking and farming. Another factor that you should take into consideration is that I try to help up people by selling items cheaper, tanking, Spanish homework (yeah I know some of you guys will pm me about that), and with any personal issues someone might have.
• Your thoughts about iCe itself: I pretty much answered this on the first paragraph question, but I’ll sum it up. You guys seem like a friendly guild that helps each other out, Yuyu and Rage are crazy cool people that have helped me a lot, and finally… You guys are ICE, not much more to expand on that :D.
• What is the reason we should consider you: Well my equipment is far from being godlike, but it’s what I have and what I’ve obtained by hard work so if it’s the best BP you’re looking for I’m not the guy. With that being said, I’m a work in progress and have many things to offer such as friendship and dedication which are my main attributes and hopefully what you guys are looking for.
• What do you think about the ideology of calling a guild ur family: I answered this in the “loyalty” question, but as I already mentioned, a team means friendship and friendship leads to people bonding as a family :D.

soytumadre

Back to top Go down

soytumadre's application Empty Re: soytumadre's application

Post  Yuyu Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:20 am

Welcome to our forum Diego!!

Damn the first thing I thought of when I saw your app was dang that is a lot haha I have to admit though that is one of the most thoroughly written apps I have seen in a while. Good luck with the voting process and make sure to hit that big 150 sunday! soytumadre's application 2325459160

Yuyu
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  xxTheOnexx Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:25 am

Welcome to our forum =)

I didnt read the whole application cause i am at work.

But to be honest I liked it, shows a lot of motivation from you to join us, and for that i will be giving you my Yes even though I don't really know you.

Good luck!
xxTheOnexx
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:14 am

1st off thank you for writing an incredible app
2nd please keep an eye on it as guildies will pop in to ask you questions
3rd I have already put your app up for voting which takes aprox 3-5 days...so you ll here back from me by Monday :)
thanks
lomaintfem
lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Snobell Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:11 pm

Lovely post!!!! Good luck on your app :)

Snobell
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  soytumadre Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:13 pm

Thanks! :)

soytumadre

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:22 am

You have been accepted.. please see a KP or my self for an invite ^_^
lomaintfem