♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

neferpitou FORCE MASTER application

3 posters

Go down

neferpitou FORCE MASTER application Empty neferpitou FORCE MASTER application

Post  neferpitou1 Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:36 pm

Please answer the following questions as correctly as possible.
Name: Michael
Location/Country: USA
In Game Name: neferpitou (i think ive used this as my username so its already been taken... why im neferpitou1)
Class: Force Master
Level: 132
(If you are 150 ignore this question) Are you planning to level up and when?: I have q amps waiting for exp event.
Do you share your accounts or equipment? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): Y, with my other accounts.
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): N.
Do you have any other characters you are active on? (Y/N, if Y please specify all active and preferably inactive characters too): flyingdaggers, proxy, monad and susamajii. sussamajii is my RM that i keep with me for buffs and is my alt character. I use my other characters for farming event items because its cheaper than farming on my main.
Have you previously been a member of any guild(s)? (Y/N, if Y please specify all previous guilds): Y, i was in Liberty for awhile but a year ago most members stop being active and we just helped each other out with lvling.
Do you have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y please specify character and which guild): N
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y please specify whom): N, ive only talked to ZeusCannon about joining the guild.
How long you play a day +/-: +6 on weekdays and more on weekends
How long you have played Flyff: since 2012
What is your role are you pvp or pvm: pvm, id like to get into some pvp but i need to work on my gear.
Do you want to be considered for our tower siege/guild siege teams: yes, it sounds fun.
Are you interested in other guild activities (dungeon running / colloseum etc etc): yes, guild activities would be fun.

Answer the following questions in paragraph form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: I'm looking for an active guild to enjoy flyff with. i have not gotton the opportunity to do all that flyff has to offer becuase i havent been apart of a active guild that participates in such events.
What do you like to do in game: the upgrade system, killing tons of monsters to lvl, the anime graphics, the classes... honestly alot. would be even better if more played and i just wish i started playing sooner.
What are your in-game goals: max lvl and to upgrade my gear to be the best i can.
How do you make money/fund your character: mostly with events. i like killing monsters on my alts to get event items. i have bought some wcoins before but events is much more fun.
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: to be in only 1 guild and to help guildies as much as i can while being the best at my class.
Tell us about a experience you had in-game that had an memorable influence on your attitude towards Flyff (good or bad):  Finally reaching lvl 60 and was able to get my weapon only to die and not be able to use it... having to grind that exp again was painful but was fun. awakening a piece of lvl 9 gear and selling it for a couple B was awesome.
Tell us something about yourself: im a twin so that is pretty cool. i really enjoy watching anime (hunter x hunter ftw).
Give us a reason why we should consider you: because id be an active member of the guild and i will reach max lvl and be able to help guildies as much as i can.
Your thoughts about iCe itself: ive seen iCe around but i do not have any thoughts.
What is the reason we should consider you: Same answer as before?
What do you think about the ideology of calling a guild ur family: N/A

Yes to this below:
If I am accepted to iCe, I agree not to have any characters in other siege guilds or share gear or accounts with someone else in another guild unless approved by leader of iCe and Kingpins. I also understand that by submitting my application, I agree to these terms and will abide by rules. If rules are violated, I WILL be kicked from iCe. I understand if I am accepted, it is on a trial basis, for a period to be determined by guild Lead. Guild Lead will advise when trial is complete (this is to ensure a good fit - no offense but if we accept you and then you quit in a week we will kick you as in the past people have joined just to sell off their gear).

neferpitou1

Back to top Go down

neferpitou FORCE MASTER application Empty Re: neferpitou FORCE MASTER application

Post  masterme Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:21 pm

Hi Michael

welcome to the forum

please keep checking the tread to answer questions if there should be any

good luck with your aplication

masterme
♔ Geek
♔ Geek

Back to top Go down

neferpitou FORCE MASTER application Empty Re: neferpitou FORCE MASTER application

Post  lomaintfem Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:05 pm

HI Michael.. I know Xaveira from wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy way back :)
good luck on your app.. give us a couple of days to talk it over... and speak with you either here or in game

I see you are from the US.. are you active during the day or in the evenings?
lomaintfem
lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  neferpitou1 Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:25 pm

evenings - 5-11pm mountain time for weekdays (all day weekends)

lemme know if you have anymore questions =)

neferpitou1

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:36 pm

welcome to the forums!

Ah Liberty, I was in that guild awhile back, and its nice to see someone that still remembers that guild. My question is are you more interested in PvP or PvM?, good luck!

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  neferpitou1 Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:01 pm

Im more interested in PVM atm because i want to lvl and get better gear before i really get into PVP.

neferpitou1

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:23 am

Congratulations you've been accepted! please reach out to any iCe member to contact a kingpin or the lead and we will invite you.

Welcome to iCe~

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down