♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCUDMisSiLe's guild appli :)

+2
Mysa
Might
6 posters

Go down

SCUDMisSiLe's guild appli :) Empty SCUDMisSiLe's guild appli :)

Post  SCUD Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:39 am

Name: Nicolas
In Game Name: SCUDMisSiLe
Class: Arcanist
Level: 136
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): Nope :-)
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): Nope :-)
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): I started off in CursedLegion, been into Triumph a while and I have been into CosmiC too. At this point i'm in DestinedHeroes
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Yes, I know Pytteliten, MijnEngel and Allessa
How long you play a day +/-: 2h minimum
How long you have played Flyff: about 7 years

Answer the following questions in paraphrase form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: My motivation to join iCe is simply because it's a great guild with standards and a serious growpotential eventhough it's big already, I never really joined a "top-guild" before so on this matter I would be happy to join also, and the ppl mentioned above are really nice and talkative, I wanna see more of that :-)
Give us a reason why we should consider you: I'm a dedicated caring person who will always look at others ppls feelings first before taking action on any matter, I'm also a very talkative person who's always in for hours of chat or/and play.
Your thoughts about iCe itself: I see iCe as the one active guild that really matters now, as I said before iCe has standards, and most other guilds don't. I like that in a guild.

Thanks for taking your time reading this, if u did SCUDMisSiLe's guild appli :) 1037204084 and I guess i'll hear about it soon!

Greetings,
Nico

SCUD

Back to top Go down

SCUDMisSiLe's guild appli :) Empty Re: SCUDMisSiLe's guild appli :)

Post  Might Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:46 am

welcome to our forum and thanks for your application. You'll hear from me as soon as we made a decision.
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:10 am

Welcome to the forum.. SCUDMisSiLe's guild appli :) 464751818

He is a sweet guy who is nice to talk to.. I allready know that u are plaing to lvl to 150 as soon as u can..
But what i have forgot to ask and u havent said is are u inderested in siege? tower siege?
Other plans then getting to 150?

And im glad to see that u finaly got the nerv to apply.. good luck
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  SCUD Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:26 am

Yeah I'm very interested in Siege, Tower Siege, farming, GBR, the real deal, most of the things i've never done.. so yeah very eager to do all this.

Offcourse the 150 thingy and getting better equips every piece of time :]

The appli was hard on me cause I really want it, but as i said in topic, i'm always thinking of others first, trying not to break too many hearts for leavin.

SCUD

Back to top Go down

Post  Generous Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:39 am

Aloha!

So u are saying u playing since 7 years . Since i can see u are also from aibatt like me . Since i play this game since nearly the beginning i should know u! But i never saw u on aibatt before soo tell me what character were u playin while u was on aibatt ! + In what way do u think u can improve our Guild !

Greeting's

P.S : If u dont remember this char my mains on aibatt were Takki + CrackLord
Generous
Generous
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  SCUD Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:16 am

I remember CrackLord :-)

Well i've been playing with mostly the same players (KunoichI and DragonArcherX), Gab should know me (ArmorKing), but I've heard it's not him anymore..

I've always been on SCUD since the beginning :-) I was lvl 80 for ages cuz i didnt know how to play the game properly, but since three years I do know and I've been grinding eversince, I did take my breaks, but as u noticed urselve, I'm not a famous or infamous player for these reasons :P, I think I had u in my list back in the day on crack, but I'm not sure :-)

SCUD

Back to top Go down

Post  SCUD Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:20 am

And how can I improve this guild, well for starters I know with a little help I'll be able to make tons of damage soon, so in that matter I'll be good.

If theres low level people, they can count on me no matter what, I do what I can do, and I give what I can give, simple as that. Same story for the highs tho..

And maybe one of the best things for improving the guild, the guildchat will live up, or even more in case it already is :D

Feel free to add me ingame guys, we can always chat so you can get to know me a little better :-)

SCUD

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:37 pm

Welcome to the forums, one question ae you full int or stam or a hybrid build? Also, when are you planning on leveling up?

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  SCUD Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:03 pm

Well TonTon as soon as Qamps get in store and i find a week of from work then i'm ready to go, so as soon as they get there, i'll force it.

My build is 100 sta base, rest INT :-)

SCUD

Back to top Go down

Post  Suprememike Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:49 am

You never impressed me nor disgusted me, so I will leave the others to decide what is gonna happen with your application :)

Suprememike
♔ IpoopGpotato
♔ IpoopGpotato

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:48 am

I noticed you are still in DestinedHeros even though you have applied. Does that mean your staying with them or are you planning on leaving soon?

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:28 am

Why did you not mention your other characters as requested?
Elle
Elle
♔ MILF
♔ MILF

Back to top Go down

Post  SCUD Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:52 am

@Elle: I don't have any other characters, i have a lvl 60 merc called SCUDMachine because I got bored during the years, but It's been ages since I played on it, I probably never will.. If that counts as "another char".. well yeah than that :-)

@TonTon: DestinedHeroes is the guild that includes most of my friends, if iCe approves me i'll leave them, if not I won't, this shouldnt be a problem

I'm very interested in joining iCe, for the right reasons, so when the time is there i'll do what's needed.

Grtz,
Nicolas

SCUD

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:35 am

hey SCUD, you're accepted to iCe. Please contact me ingame.

~ closed.
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down