♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taezin's Application~

5 posters

Go down

Taezin's Application~ Empty Taezin's Application~

Post  Taezin' Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:30 am

Name: Adrian Roth
In Game Name: Taezin
Class: Seraph
Level: 150
Have you used a Name Change Scroll?
Yes, Back on the Lawolf times my name was SchnuggleBunny

Do you have any other characters?

Aequitus
150 Mentalist

Hope
150 Arcanist

Puttefnask
136 Mentalist

Jaezin
134 Slayer

LEPRECHAUN
121 Knight

Guggi
80-M BP (Dlvld from 120-M)

Flaaff
24-M RM

I got hundreds of other characters aswell, but these are the ones I use when they're needed.

Have you been a member of any previous guilds?
Yes, for the past 8 months I've been in Aequitus, before that I was in Adrenaline and back in the days, SkyHighHeroes & SweOwnage

Do you have any friends currently in iCe?
Yes, the dearest ones are Kia and Tess but theres not more then a handfull of names in iCe that I wouldn't recognize.

How long you play a day?
5-20 Hours, I may not be around, but I'm always online

How long you have played Flyff:
Not sure, 5-7 years approximately

Answer the following questions in paraphrase form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe:
My motivations for joining iCe are many, it's one of the few guilds that's still always active, it's been a top guild for as long as I can remember and ever since Kia and Jaanet joined many years ago I've wanted to apply. I just wish to be a part of the iCe community and enjoy the time Flyff has left with people I love.

Give us a reason why we should consider you:
Why you should concider me.. Well this is the toughest question since I was recently hacked on 3 chars and after that I was scared to death it might happen again so I sold all the pricy items I had left while in the thoughts of quitting, I couldn't stand those thoughts though so I put the cash I had on new equips for my Seraph. This means character wise I don't have loads to bring to the table, other then my knowledge of the game. So I think you should concider me for the person I am, I will try to help out whenever it's in my power and at other times just bring a laugh and a smile to the people around me.

Your thoughts about iCe itself:
I've always felt strongly about iCe, not always in a positive way, I'll admit that. iCe is a guild standing strong while the guilds around are falling apart due to what's happening to Flyff, you've got a great community, you got the best line-ups on Tanuki and you do what has to be done at whatever time given. I've received help from the people in iCe many times before, so now I just wish to provide a service in return.

I still have a few words more that didn't fit any of the question though. I am aware of how hated I've been at many different times ingame but I just want to assure everyone that I've grown up and I'm not the person I used to be, I've fought with many of the people in iCe, but that is now behind me.

Thanks for taking me into consideration <3

Taezin'

Back to top Go down

Taezin's Application~ Empty Re: Taezin's Application~

Post  Might Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:52 am

thanks for your application, adrian. we'll discuss about your application and ask questions here in this thread. Once we made a decision, i'll pm you.
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  BurgerKinG Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:07 am

What do you do in-game since you are on for so many hours? Don't you have anything else better to do? Taezin's Application~ 2509577337

BurgerKinG
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:17 am

welcome to the forum

I have known him for years back more or less from when he started to play and joined my and my friends guild..
He have done some mistakes and i have wanted to kill him or hit his head in to a wall and hope he would understand what he was doing.. but he have grown up sense then and earnd back my respect..

and i would gladly be in the same guild as him again.. he is a old player who have lurned from his mistakes and knows the game and is fun to talk to Taezin's Application~ 464751818

ps. yeah he have wanted to join for that long

good luck =)
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Taezin' Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:25 am

@Paul
Thank you, ready for questions at any time :3

@Burgerking
I usually just resell, farm, level couple, gain more titles (Hobby of mine :P) chat with friends, the things you guys do =) I don't sit at the pc all that time though, afk'ing a bit of it :P But Yes, I'm a Flyffoholic.

@Kia
I'm glad to hear that. More then you can imagine , Thanks :D And I appreciate the support =)

Taezin'

Back to top Go down

Post  Inanimate Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:09 am

Welcome to the forums,

Inanimate
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Taezin' Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:37 am

Thank you Vince :3

Taezin'

Back to top Go down

Post  BurgerKinG Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:30 pm

I didn't get a 'thank you' so my vote is no Taezin's Application~ 2325459160

BurgerKinG
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Suprememike Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:46 am

I remember I was arrogant, bitching at poor people and bragging about all kinds of stuff. Oh right, it was you who said that. So now please explain why you would like to join a guild where I am in?

Suprememike
♔ IpoopGpotato
♔ IpoopGpotato

Back to top Go down

Post  Taezin' Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:07 am

Burgerking
No worries, you can get a thank you now :3 Thanks!

Suprememike
As I have stated all that is behind me, I know I've been bitching at nearly every single one in the iCe guild, but mostly it was just because of my temper, not because I disliked someones personality. I have no problem with being in the same guild as you are in, otherwise I wouldn't have applied. :) I want you to give me another chance, since I am aware that most of this drama is my fault, not the other way around.

Taezin'

Back to top Go down

Post  BurgerKinG Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:14 am

Thanks for taking me into concideration <3

Just because you spelt consideration wrong I'm voting no. Taezin's Application~ 2474962210

BurgerKinG
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Taezin' Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:17 am

ow snap! -Searches for the Edit button-

Taezin'

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content