♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Annalyn's iCe Application c:

4 posters

Go down

Annalyn's iCe Application c: Empty Annalyn's iCe Application c:

Post  xAnnalyn Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:13 am

Name: Haley
In Game Name: Annalyn C:
Class: Currently Magician but going to be Elementor soon~
Level: Currently 56, but I will be much higher soon. Annalyn's iCe Application c: 3917458705
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): Nope, I'm too cool for a name changer :3
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): Yes, I have a blade. (Anysa - 110-M)
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): I have been in Spectrum Peral and Outline. (On my blade that is Annalyn's iCe Application c: 464751818)
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): I have Tornadorc and TuttisJester Annalyn's iCe Application c: 3230676231
How long you play a day +/-: I can play from six to eight hours a day, but since school started I am not on as much, probably four hours or so. I may be semi-afk sometimes though. D:
How long you have played Flyff: I have played FlyFF since v6 or v7 but I have been on and off for a year or so~

~Second Part~

What is your motivation for joining iCe: Honestly I've been wanting to join iCe ever since I got back, I don't know why it was just something about the guild. (Probably because I would see iCe everywhere so active D:) Everyone seems so nice and friendly and they seem to watch eachother's back. Plus I wanted to be apart a active guild!
Give us a reason why we should consider you: Well, I'm active and I'm funny at times, I think. q___q Uh, I'm not really sure why you should consider me, I'm an ordinary person. D: Though I like helping others and I wouldn't mind helping. c: *open arms*
Your thoughts about iCe itself: iCe is so cewl ohmygod. Annalyn's iCe Application c: 2136643783 But everyone is like asdfjkl; everyone is so fast and strong D:<

I hope you guise accept me, but if you don't that fine. c:
Thank you for reading~

-Annalyn

xAnnalyn

Back to top Go down

Annalyn's iCe Application c: Empty Re: Annalyn's iCe Application c:

Post  KettoShi Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:34 am

I guess you plan to train for higher levels, right?
What level do you aim for? That is realistic for you, and in about how long time? I mean is it in a week, or 6 month, or something?

What do you usally do while you're on flyff?
When not AFK, mostly go train now? ghunt maybe is too early now, hang out in arena?
KettoShi
KettoShi
♔ Twerk
♔ Twerk

Back to top Go down

Post  xAnnalyn Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:53 am

@KettoShi: Yes, I plan on hitting 130 in about a week. I'm am actually 130, and I need to find qamps that aren't 5b each first. c:
When I'm on FlyFF I either am training, farming, or hanging in Arena/Helping people. (Though I can't farm yet without my elementor which I am now. :D)

@BurgerKinG: You creeper D:< I'm going to find you and splash bubbles all over you. :3

@Mairdre: I saw you dead on the Arena yesterday! I felt bad for all the people stepping on you. D: And thankss~

xAnnalyn

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:36 am

Welcome to the Forum, I do have a couple questions: Do you intend on leaving Outline with your blade if you get accepted here?, and can you GUARENTEE that you can get to level 130 in a 2 week period?

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  xAnnalyn Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:49 am

@TonTon: Thanks! :3 Uhm, yes I can guarentee 130 if everything goes right. D: And I joined Outline because they were a farming guild, but if I am required to leave then I will leave. Plus one of the members didn't set such a good impression. D:<

xAnnalyn

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:12 pm

Ah ok, sounds good to me. Good luck with the application process.

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  xAnnalyn Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:17 pm

Thanks TonTon c:

xAnnalyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:08 am

U can chat in pm/ingame, here its more talk about the application or it can/will get closed.

Welcome to the forum btw,
The only thing that makes me unsure is your lvl and the promise to lvl up, I have heard that so many times before. I would want u to lvl up alittle before, so it show u actualy can do it and be useful for the guild.
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:32 am

thread closed due to the fact that you turn it into a chatbox, wich is not what this part of the forum is for. Questions can now be asked and answered ingame.
Welcome, to our forums. I want you to catch me ingame, so that we can have a personal talk.
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:12 am

accepted. welcome to iCe Annalyn's iCe Application c: 464751818

Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down