♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleedingVagina's Application

+3
xslyth
xxTheOnexx
TonTon
7 posters

Go down

BleedingVagina's Application Empty BleedingVagina's Application

Post  Bleeding Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:49 pm

Answer the following questions in short form.

•   

•  Name: Phithy Chu

•  In Game Name: BleedingVagina

•  Class: Arcanist

•  Level: 120+20+10+99.99% exp

•  Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): Yes, I share my accounts and equipments with my "other accounts".  <--- ROFL...

•  Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): No, I have never used a name change scroll.

•  Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): My other character is my blade, BleedingAngels.

•  Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): Yes, Pulse, PinoyAllStar, Hottiez, Eruption.

•  Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild): Nope, i just came back so all my characters are out of guilds besides the my inactive lvl 34 alt in a GM's Guild.

•  Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Yes, badboyxxD, Tornadorky :D

•  How long you play a day +/-: 3-4 hr :D.... 

•  How long you have played Flyff: 2 years (not straight, i take breaks occasionally) 

Answer the following questions in paraphrase form.

•   

•  What is your motivation for joining iCe: Beat other guilds in guild siege (especially Reminsce), Make new friends, Make friends that be there for you in the arena when you get bullied by people, Make companions, Be in iCe, Be with badboyxxD, have the epic iCe above my name, be apart of the iCe family, Get closer to Might :3. 

•  What is your idea of loyalty to the guild: Loyalty to the guild is simple. Loyalty means Loyalty. Simply put, be loyal to the guild and you will be considered a loyal guild mate. Dont kill guildies in arena and help each other out in times of need.

•  Give us a reason why we should consider you: Well, my in-game name is BleedingVagina. Who doesn't like Vaginas ? Im an arcanist (very useful in siege). I am a unique arcanist who doesnt use nanemvis but 130 baruna armour.   VOTE FOR ME IF YOU LIKE VAGINAS!

•  Your thoughts about iCe itself: iCe is an old guild. One of the oldest and first guilds ever created. It would be a honor to join an legendary guild such as iCe. 

AND REMEMBER, IF YOU DONT VOTE FOR ME, I WILL TAKE IT AS YOU ARE GAY OR YOU ARE SIMPLY FEMALE AND DONT LIKE VAGINAS :D... 

Bleeding

Back to top Go down

BleedingVagina's Application Empty Re: BleedingVagina's Application

Post  TonTon Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:17 am

There's a lot of things that don't make sense right now. I'll talk to you ingame.

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  xxTheOnexx Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:06 am

Welcome to the Forum, Phithy =)

I have a few questions for you:
1. How do you make your money? Resales/tankservice/gpot?
2. What do you usually do when you log to the game?
3. What made you play flyff again? Since that you were talking a break

I do believe that we have never spoke in game, can you please PM me whenever you see me online, so we can discuss about few things.

Good luck with your application and your further votes.
xxTheOnexx
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  xslyth Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:31 am

Welcome to our forums phithy!

I have to say that this is the very first application that made me laugh- i already loved you.

Well my questions for you:

1.  You said you were part of Hottiez? Old hottiez? When KickapoO-SmokinHott was leader? I was there too with the name of DeViaNtArt (xSlyth nowadays)

2.  In your application you refered to siege.  Thats something i also like about you.  But you know, most of the times to siege with ice team you would need "epic" gears.  You think you have those? Or even can work to get some?

3. How you making money in game? Farming? Reselling? And how you spend your free time there?  Arena? Farming?

Thats all from me now ! Good luck with your application.

~xSlyth
xslyth
xslyth
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:59 am

So becous im female im not supose to like vaginas? I have always tought u were a 12-15 year old little boy who just found out that pussies were fun to play with... both from seeing your name and then how u act.. 

I can honestly say that I dont want to see iCe over that name, I dont like immature people and thats exactly what your name show, and then what I have seen of your behavior and in this application dont realy help.

So if u want to have a chanse to get in, now it the time to show that u actualy have something in your head and can behave.
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Skouize Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:04 am

Bleeding wrote:
•  Level: 120+20+10+99.99% exp

•  Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): Yes, I share my accounts and equipments with my "other accounts".  <--- ROFL...

Answer the following questions in paraphrase form.

•  Give us a reason why we should consider you: Well, my in-game name is BleedingVagina. Who doesn't like Vaginas VOTE FOR ME IF YOU LIKE VAGINAS!

AND REMEMBER, IF YOU DONT VOTE FOR ME, I WILL TAKE IT AS YOU ARE GAY OR YOU ARE SIMPLY FEMALE AND DONT LIKE VAGINAS :D... 

Welcome on our forum.
This show how mature you look like.
Skouize
Skouize
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:30 am

ok.. my first response is ICK...
my second response is WTF kind of girl names herself that?
do you fear your menses? become a complete bitch during PMS?? what were you thinking?
What do you think getting "closer" to some of the boys in the guild will do for you? or are you a guild bike and just let anyone ride?
lomaintfem
lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Bleeding Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:37 am

First of all. 
1. Being mature is nothing.
2. Anyone can be mature.
3. Unlike most of you, I have a sense of humor.
4. Unlike most of you, I can choose when to be mature and immature, depending on the situation.
5. Do you even know the meaning of mature?
6. The meaning of mature is being able to control your self.

Well when i came back , inflation pretty much put my venerable, wise and rudolf set x 100 its normal price or maybe more... So i went from 0 penya to alot of perin.

•  Your thoughts about iCe itself:
•     1.  You said you were part of Hottiez? Old hottiez? When KickapoO-SmokinHott was leader? I was there too with the name of DeViaNtArt (xSlyth nowadays) 
YeYep... I was in Hottiez when KickapoO was lead and Porkchop the blade was in it. :D....
•      
•     2.  In your application you refered to siege.  Thats something i also like about you.  But you know, most of the times to siege with ice team you would need "epic" gears.  You think you have those? Or even can work to get some?
    My gears are special compared to others. I can utilize newb gear to become pro regardless :3... But i can obtain better gear and be more op than i already am.
•      
•       3. How you making money in game? Farming? Reselling? And how you spend your free time there?  Arena? Farming? I use inflation to make money now :D... so reselling.

On my free time, I attack Reminsce people in arena :D.... especially LethalDose and sometimes iCe people XD.... Ok joking maybe alot of iCe people. (Sorry) If i join ill quit XD....

Bleeding

Back to top Go down

Post  Bleeding Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:39 am

I played flyff again hoping to see my Boy friend "Shoten" or "AnalyzeDescarte"

Bleeding

Back to top Go down

Post  Bleeding Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:46 am

BleedingVagina's Application 2774444739 BleedingVagina's Application 2774444739 BleedingVagina's Application 2774444739 BleedingVagina's Application 2774444739 BleedingVagina's Application 2774444739 BleedingVagina's Application 2774444739 BleedingVagina's Application 2774444739 AND REMEMBER, IF YOU DONT VOTE FOR ME, I WILL TAKE IT AS YOU ARE GAY OR YOU ARE SIMPLY FEMALE AND DONT LIKE VAGINAS :D...

REVISION :  AND REMEMBER< IF YOU DONT VOTE FOR ME, I WILL TAKE IT AS YOU ARE GAY OR SIMPLY A "STRAIGHT" FEMALE AND DONT LIKE VAGINAS.
                                                            And once again sorry to Innicent, I didnt know you were a lesbian.... so i fixed my last sentence for you :3.... <3

LOVE YOU TOO XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Bleeding

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:07 am

I dident say I was, and im not a lesbian, btw you are not making it better.
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  xxTheOnexx Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:15 am

Innicent wrote:I dident say I was, and im not a lesbian, btw you are not making it better.
^

And you better make it more seriously, Because we don't have time to waste.
xxTheOnexx
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bleeding Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:21 am

See. Let me tell you something about my self. When i make a mistake, I tend to fix it. So i simply fixed my mistake :3.... 
:)

Fixing my mistakes are a part of my style of life. 

Maybe not for some of you :3....

Bleeding

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:49 am

<< NOT a lesbian but a mother and uhm immature is actually a kind way of phrasing what I truly feel which is NO WAY IN HELL would I be ok with a child of mine being this disrespectful to herself or other woman by actually thinking a name like that is humorous ... Good Luck with finding a guild.. am sure Remi would prolly take you as you seem to be at the level of most of their guildies maturity wise , I hear some in there like young girls who seem to think it cute to try to get attention by acting like a witless idiot.
lomaintfem
lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:10 am

Im locking the application before it gets any worse.

I gave you the chanse of making it better and take it more seriously, instaid you made it worse and called it fixing it.
Good luck somewhere else
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:04 pm

Innicent gave you the chance to prove us that it would be worth considering to invite you. However, you took it as an attack on your own personality. I can actually not imagine how you could have proven us your immatury in a better way. Your application has not just been rejected but also laughed about.
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down