♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

3 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Ballz4urface Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:07 pm

Name:Brian
Location/Country:United States
In Game Name:Ballz4urface
Class:Acrobat
Level:140
(If you are 150 ignore this question) Are you planning to level up and when?: Yes,Thanksgiving break getting to 150
Do you share your accounts or equipment? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom):No
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names):No
Do you have any other characters you are active on? (Y/N, if Y please specify all active and preferably inactive characters too):No
Have you previously been a member of any guild(s)? (Y/N, if Y please specify all previous guilds): Yes, AlcoholicsAnonymous
Do you have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y please specify character and which guild):No
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y please specify whom):xxxxxxragexxxxxx
How long you play a day +/-:24/7
How long you have played Flyff: 6 Years
Do you have any siege experience:No
How would you grade your gear (1. low 2. decent 3. outstanding):2

Answer the following questions in paraphrased form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: To be a Badass Application 2737463069
What do you like to do in game: I like to farm.
What are your in-game goals: To catch them all
How do you make money/fund your character: Events.
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: To respect and honor other guild mates and your guild.
Tell us about a experience you had in-game that had an memorable influence on your attitude towards Flyff (good or bad):Joining my first guild and having people that helped me and people to talk too
Tell us something about yourself:I like long walks on the beach and reading romance novels.
Give us a reason why we should consider you:Rage said i was the shiet and he said i could join and he doesn't break promises
Your thoughts about iCe itself: Awesome strong guild

Ballz4urface

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Snobell Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:21 pm

Welcome to the forum noob. Can you please add more details and tell us more about yourself.!!! Thank you Application 2325459160

Snobell
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Adding more just cuz

Post  Ballz4urface Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:59 pm

What is your motivation for joining iCe: To be a badass just like the other iCe members. Also I feel like i would make a lot more friends here since my current guild is very inactive. Since i'm alone most of the time in my guild.
What do you like to do in game: I like to farm events mostly and talk to close in-game friends.
What are your in-game goals: To catch them all. To make dosh to gear up my ranger since it has decent gear and has space to improve.
How do you make money/fund your character: I farm events and planning on trying to farm some dungeons with some friends.
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: To respect and honor other guild mates and your guild.
Tell us about a experience you had in-game that had an memorable influence on your attitude towards Flyff (good or bad):Joining my first guild and having people that helped me and people to talk too.
Tell us something about yourself:I like long walks on the beach and reading romance novels. I also enjoy playing other games besides flyff.
Give us a reason why we should consider you:Rage said i was the shiet and he said i could join and he doesn't break promises
Your thoughts about iCe itself: Awesome strong guild and has best and nicest members Application 3925848005

Ballz4urface

Back to top Go down

Post  Soh Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:05 am

i wonder tell me more about yourself what kind of person you are.

Last edited by lomaintfem on Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : -.-)

Soh
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:29 pm

I am going to be very honest here....
1.. for us to consider your app you will need to fill out the *paraphrase* answers a little more fully... think about them and really give us an essay please..
2.. I think you will need to consider changing your name prior to joining..
3.. why did you leave AA?

thank you :)
lomaintfem
lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re-do to my Re-do

Post  Ballz4urface Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:08 pm

I have already changed my name from Ballz4urface to PandamoniumX.
What is your motivation for joining iCe: My motivations for joining iCe are because i feel like my current guild that is dead won't help me much on improving myself. I feel like iCe is what i need to improve myself as a person and to improve my in-game character by just being around those who still enjoy the game and can play it competitively.
What do you like to do in game: When I'm not afking I tend to be farming events to try to make money for my gear. Also, trying to find ways of making money in-game to improve my gear. I really enjoy talking to my guild mates if they ever get online.
What are your in-game goals: To catch them all. To make dosh to gear up my ranger since it has decent gear and has space to improve. So basically my current goals are to join iCe and to gear up my ranger to be the at least half as good as those rangers currently in the guild.
How do you make money/fund your character:My main source currently is events but currently there has been some pretty bad ones so i have been buying and reselling items. I would really like to farm dungeons and currently working on ways to make this happen. When I can start farming dungeons I'll be farming non-stop until my gear is perfect.
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: My idea of loyalty is too stick with your guild in thick and thin. To never betray each other and to be the best you can be for yourself and those around you. To improve from each to make each other better at what you are trying to improve on.
Tell us about a experience you had in-game that had an memorable influence on your attitude towards Flyff (good or bad): Joining my first guild in this game and having people to help you get along in-game. This made me stick with flyff even through all the leveling the game has. I feel like being in a good guild is one of the most important things if you want to keep playing and improving.
Tell us something about yourself:I like long walks on the beach and reading romance novels.I enjoying playing other games such as Diablo 3 and DotA 2. If I'm not on FlyFF or just simply afking I am most likely playing one of these games. To me school is very important and take pride in it too. I mostly spend most of my day on games or at school.
Give us a reason why we should consider you:Rage said i was the shiet and he said i could join and he doesn't break promises. But in all honesty I can help in anyway I can and I can make my character 10 times better. When i reach 150 all I can do from there is just improve my character and just be helpful in guild and do whatever is asked of me.
Your thoughts about iCe itself: Awesome strong guild and has best and nicest members. iCe is one of the top guilds if not the top and has stuck together even after seeing so many of the top guilds disappearing but, this guild has always manage to stay together and to stay strong. If I could join such a respected guild would be an honor for me.

My reason for leaving AA is i feel like i had to bare with a guild that just isn't active and I've tried countless times to revive it but seems lost. AA just doesn't feel like it use to be and new members are constantly joining and quitting which makes it hard to make friends knowing they might leave. It would be nice to have a strong consistent guild i can log onto knowing they will always be there

Ballz4urface

Back to top Go down

Post  Snobell Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:12 pm

omg so much fucking better.. why didnt u just do that the first place....

Snobell
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:06 pm

your application has been accepted
please see a KP for an invite :)
lomaintfem
lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down