♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application by Disperse

5 posters

Go down

Application by Disperse Empty Application by Disperse

Post  Chilled Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:40 pm

Name:  Tristan
Location/Country:  USA
In Game Name:  Disperse
Class:  Seraph
Level:  149
(If you are 150 ignore this question) Are you planning to level up and when?:  I purposely leveled up to 149 several years ago, waiting around for the next leveling event.  I'm at 93%, I used to be at 97% but for some reason there's some kind of arena bug that was causing some people to lose experience a while ago.
Do you share your accounts or equipment? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom):  N
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names):  Yes, I used to be named Backdoorbaby.  But I got tired of that name and switched it, cuz of all the gay jokes.
Do you have any other characters you are active on? (Y/N, if Y please specify all active and preferably inactive characters too):  Yes, Heines my crackshooter which is in the guild Ember and Xenophics my Arcanist.
Have you previously been a member of any guild(s)? (Y/N, if Y please specify all previous guilds):  Yes, Stargazerz, Triumph, Adrenaline, Avengerz, Outline  and I might of missed a few...definitely not Pulse tho.
Do you have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y please specify character and which guild):  Just Heines, he's in Ember.  It's dead now cuz Yuzuki doesn't play I don't think.
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y please specify whom):  I'm not sure anymore if they're active anymore, I asked around and I think they've all pretty much quit or left.  Vogue, Sakakisan, Tornadorc, and some other random people who more than likely quit.  I've noticed a couple of Avengerz people switched over to iCe that I knew Kiyou and Rage.
How long you play a day +/-:  I just started logging on so far 2-3 hours a day when I have some down time.
How long you have played Flyff:  I've been playing for a while since near the end of v7.  When I started this game the bridge going into bangs still had a hole in the middle.  And we used to have to cast our skills to level it up...Basically a really long time off and on.
Do you have any siege experience:  I used to seige with Triumph, PvM and PvP.  I'm not sure if my gear is still anywhere near as good since it's fairly outdated by 2 years or a year and a half.  But with my pet out I have about 200k hp.  I can't remember how much I had with CS.  I plan to maybe do some upgrading, it all depends on how motivated I get.
How would you grade your gear (1. low 2. decent 3. outstanding):  I would say 2?  I would need to ask around to see what other seraph's average HP is.  Like I said in the previous question my HP with D mask, Pony pet is 200k.  But I wouldn't doubt that other seraphs have the same amount by now.  It used to be pretty outstanding.

What is your motivation for joining iCe:  I'm looking for something that likes to do stuff in the game and fairly good at it, and every time I log on iCe seems to be doing fairly well.
What do you like to do in game:  I like socializing, possibly doing dungeons or PvM stuff, messing around in arena, but fairly open-minded to most things.
What are your in-game goals:  Hopefully finally upgrade my stick and use the 20 land S cards that have just been rotting in my bank for about 2 and a half years...but I'm just not sure how motivated I will be.  It was such a pain getting to +20 Element..
How do you make money/fund your character:  I used to barter CS, basic buy and resell method.  Or I used to farm a lot of Ankou and other dungeons.  I know the market changed a lot so I'm not really sure where I'm going to start, so I'm just kind of winging it.
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild:  Someone who stands by the guild no matter what other people's opinions might be?  And someone who stays even when it's down and dying.  I'm used to that type of thing in Flyff since a lot of people quit since Flyff Gold came out.  Most of the guilds I left had either ended up dying or just inactive.
Tell us about a experience you had in-game that had an memorable influence on your attitude towards Flyff (good or bad):  I can't pick a specific one since I don't really remember that far back because I'm old, but I remember that I liked being poor and low level.  I used to be part of Stargazerz and it was probably one of the most fun I had in the game, since we were all still new and liked to chat about really silly things.  Kiyou knows what I'm talking about, we were both part of that guild.  
Tell us something about yourself:  I'm 100% gay.
Give us a reason why we should consider you:  I'm honest, trustworthy, friendly, HILARIOUS, and every adjective you could probably think of.  But in all seriousness, I just enjoy having fun and don't take things too seriously.
Your thoughts about iCe itself:  Can't say much other than Resilient.  That guild has seriously been around since I started the game, and it's still here.

Chilled

Back to top Go down

Application by Disperse Empty Re: Application by Disperse

Post  xxTheOnexx Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:30 pm

Welcome to our forum!

I always thought that you'rr a girl :/

Anyway, nice application and good luck with the votes!
xxTheOnexx
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  reign Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:42 pm

Hi Tristan,

First and foremost, welcome to our guild forum. Please allow several days for your application to be viewed and voted on in our private section by members. Please check back time to time to see if any questions are asked of you or if you have any questions about iCe.

My first set of questions are: what state are you from?, What do you do for fun in real life?, What are you aspirations in life. Do you work or go to school, if both explain. If you attend College/University what is your major or what do you plan to do.

Best Regards,

Last edited by reign on Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed Greeting)

reign
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Chilled Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:39 am

Hey, thanks for the welcome!  And no XxTheOnexX I'm not a girl, sorry Application by Disperse 3709886894 .  Hey reign, I live in Denver, Colorado.  I do several things in real life for fun, I like reading, roller skating(not very good), snowboarding(again not very good), playing video games, watching anime/movies, and more(I'm bad at thinking under pressure).  I really want to work and help develop video games, I work at a hotel here at Denver, Colorado.  Let me know if you ever decide to visit, and stay at Fairmont Inn & suites hotel(that's where I work), Lol!  I was in school, but there have been several things that happened in real life so I'm taking a break from it, for now.  Although, I can just go back...I just kept procrastinating, and haven't returned.  I get distracted really easily...

Btw I forgot to add it in the name changes but my name before was Chillandra then Backdoorbaby, and then Disperse.

Chilled

Back to top Go down

Post  Soh Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:18 am

Hello tristan very nice application

Then i also have one question what is your favorite anime.

And i wish you luck in ur application

And also i don't think you won't remember me but in the old days of Avengerz i was also in it my char name was Keynada

Last edited by Soh on Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Soh
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maester Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:20 am

I thought were friends.. :(

Anyway welcome back to flyff and looking forward to see you soon in iCe :)

-Ken

Maester
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Chilled Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:45 am

Hey, Kenya yeah I remember you! My favorite anime is claymore or fairy tail. There's so many avengerz members that moved around its so hard to keep track. Wait Kenya and starboy aren't the same person are they?! Starboy I wasn't sure of you had quit...I still remember you! You loved those coral looking weapons that I had before. You kept asking me where I got them, haha. Of course we're friends!

Chilled

Back to top Go down

Post  Soh Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:42 pm

Chilled wrote:Hey, Kenya yeah I remember you!  My favorite anime is claymore or fairy tail.  There's so many avengerz members that moved around its so hard to keep track.  Wait Kenya and starboy aren't the same person are they?!  Starboy I wasn't sure of you had quit...I still remember you!  You loved those coral looking weapons that I had before.  You kept asking me where I got them, haha.   Of course we're friends!

fairy tail is nice but these days the episodes are boring and btw you have my yes i think you will fit in well.

Soh
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Chilled Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:45 pm

Yeah it can seem kinda weird, especially since it's all about the celestial spirits and stuff. But, I think it's really interesting how they flipped their personalities. And how they made some of the spirits look so different. But it really pisses me off because celestial magic is my favorite type of magic in that show, and they can't really use it right now. Meh, I'm excited to see where they go with it. I've also been keeping up with the new sailor moon remake, and it's really good(imo). I can't wait for the next episode. Application by Disperse 3803388186

Chilled

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:08 am

Your application has been accepted.. please see a Kingpin for guild invite.. I wont be here this weekend so Welcome and Hopefully I will se you Sunday when I return :)
lomaintfem
lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down