♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dfgbcvb application

+4
IkraamHajat
KettoShi
Skouize
xxTheOnexx
8 posters

Go down

dfgbcvb application Empty dfgbcvb application

Post  dfgbcvb1 Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:11 am

Name: dfgbcvb (Nickname-Tomy)
In Game Name: dfgbcvb
Class: Ranger
Level: 104
Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): no
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): no but if u see my name u will see that i try to buy one XD
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): i have before the flyff become flyff gold. in flyff gold its my first.
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): yes- Shagunessy and Glare
Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild): no
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): no, but in any guild that i was, i have been meet a lot of nice people (i very active in the guild chat)
How long you play a day +/-: about 2 and a half hours, maybe three sometimes
How long you have played Flyff: 6 years (with a breaks , but i know flyff in the verision that before the suns and moons, with the cubes XD)

Answer the following questions in paraphrase form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: i want join to a strong guild, its seems seriously guild and its a fact that u win in guild siege. thats mean that its an active guild with strong membership that aiming high.
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild:i a very loyalty player. i never exit from a guild, in shaugenssy the i have been kicked cause i retire-i was in a bussy time, so i ask to exit .. and in Glare the guild try to unite with another guild, so everyone have exit from the guild. i decide to not join to the unite guild.
Give us a reason why we should consider you: maybe i not in a high lvl, master or hero, but i still very powerful char (5.5K attack in lvl 104, perfect ranerz set, arek rings +19 both, champion demol earning+18 both, ultimate bow of echos, unicorn lvl S 5551 HP and more.. but expect of this, i will help to the guild, donate QI and stuff, try to help him as much as i can, and be very active. i know that i not hero, but still, i think that i can help as much as hero help. give a chance.
Your thoughts about iCe itself: very powerful guild like i said, i talked to the guild lead-Mysta, and he seems very nice person, so i guess that there is have a lot of nice people in the guild, again, its seems very active guild , and i very hope to join to this guild, cause he have everything i look for a guild.

thank u and hope that i get a positve answear!:)

dfgbcvb1

Back to top Go down

dfgbcvb application Empty xxTheOnexx

Post  xxTheOnexx Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:11 am

Welcome to our forums.
I have few questions for you, are you planning on lvling?
And how may you help us? I mean in which ways?

Good luck with your applications. בהצלחה :)
xxTheOnexx
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

dfgbcvb application Empty Re: dfgbcvb application

Post  Skouize Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:14 am

Your level seems a bit too low but i've some question:
1- How will you lvl ? I mean, You use Q amps or exp only when you have some time ?
2- What are your goal in the game ?
Skouize
Skouize
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  KettoShi Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:14 am

My first thought, why that name?
Whenever I see that kind of name I think of penyaspammer..

I'm curios how a "perfect ranerz set" is like?
KettoShi
KettoShi
♔ Twerk
♔ Twerk

Back to top Go down

Post  dfgbcvb1 Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:07 am

XXTHEONEXX

of curse i planning to lvl. right now i more try to earn money cause now all my money has end, but i planing to lvling and i lvl quickly .
i can help u in anyway i can. i can donate for the guild warhouse QI or other stuff, if anyone have a other char, that want lvl quickly, a new char, i can help him with plvl . if anyone need a stuff, a EQ that i have, i will can sell him in cheaper. And i not just say thats, i do all this things in the guild i were before. Of curse that if there is have anything alse that i can help the guild, i do thats to.

Skouize

yes. if u read what i write, i have no money right now beacuse my quick lvling. i buy a lot of Q amps and tankers, so my money has end, but i earn money quickly, so ill back to lvling again. (for ur answear- i lcling qith Amps, usully Q and tanking in the same time. i Aoe, usully i find a leecher and not a plvl for me).
I have no goal in the game if to be honest. My only goal is to have fun, try help people if i could and of curse, having fun its include to reach to a high lvl with a good EQ . (and if to be honest, m "dream flyff" is to be some day in a guild siege and win-and I dont think that there is have a better guild to do it than iCe.

KettoShi

When i open my first char in flyff gold my computer has been very old and bad, so anytime that i try to create a new char with the name "InsaneKiller" my com has been shut down. In my fifth time that i try to create a new char, I have no energy to write, so i just type in a blind way (dfgbcvb) . Funny thing happen, and the com not shutdown and the char have been create.
now when I think on thats, I dont understand why after thats I not try to create another char with diffrent name XD.. anyway, like that I wrote in the application , i search now for scroll change name.
for ur seceond question-I dont understand if u ask me in sarqasem or not. I know that the ranerz set its for lvl 105, and maybe cause of that u think i lieing, but when i was in lvl 95, i bought this set and another 4 scroll of -10 lvls so i can put its earlier.
The set is perfect to me(double meaning XD). I full dex aoe ranger, so I have ONLY 6K HP without buffs and without my uni (thats why my uni is so important to me to).
The set is very defensivly, so its excellent to me. Cause of the set i can aoe alone without Rm or tank help the cannibal mamoth in azria cause with the set and with the perfect block, I allways block them. So the set is fantastic!:)

hope that u love my aswears and u guys will vote to me in positive way:P.

dfgbcvb1

Back to top Go down

Post  Skouize Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:50 pm

And how you make your money ? Gpot ? Re-selling ?

PS: how you choose your name made me laugh dfgbcvb application 2136643783 I hope you will find a scroll of rename fast huehuehue
Skouize
Skouize
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  dfgbcvb1 Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:36 pm

Yes, espeically re-selling. I in the collector a lot so I earn from this money to, but its take A LOT to do good money with thats. But when I not find a good re-selling and I must money quick (like now) so i donate. I donate twice before-20$ each time.

and yes, I hope i find a rename scroll fast to XD

dfgbcvb1

Back to top Go down

Post  IkraamHajat Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:57 pm

I talked to the guild lead Mysta? LOL Please exlpain.
IkraamHajat
IkraamHajat
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:35 am

I don't mean to be offensive but, I can't even read through your application without giving up because there are so many mistakes. If you could edit it and make it more correct that would be fantastic. Thank you.

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  dfgbcvb1 Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:47 am

When i want join to iCe i see Mysta in the arena. So i talked with him few min and he seems very nice person.

Sorry with all the mistakes,but if i knew where i have english mistakes,so i had change them... I think its be easier if u could ask me important questions that u want to know:)

dfgbcvb1

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:27 am

Welcome to the forum

think i need to explain that.. first of all its Mysa..
and as i told u when i talked to u im temporary lead untill the lead is back from his trip.. guess u missed that part..

I dident know your lvl when i talked to u, but i told u the requirements
and personally i would like u to lvl up abit more, and with that u get more game experience with the game..

good luck with the application dfgbcvb application 464751818
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Maester Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:00 am

Hi there. welcome to the ice forums :)

Hmmm we are actually in need of v good rangers for siege tbh.

In that sense, i would like to know:
1. You plans for equipment build (I understand that you may not have them know, but id like to know what your ideal equipment is or what you are aimiing for) Please be specific as possible (Im interested to know what set, awakes, bow, accessories, cloak, pets, etc you have in mind)

2. Id like to know why iCe over Reminisce / Triumph. Note that remi is Guild Siege winner this week.

3. Why did you decide not to join triumph when glare decided to merge with it?

4. Seeing that you have been inactive previously - what made you come back and are u firm on staying back. Convince me how you can be sure that you are staying.

5. You say that you have been levelling with Q Amps, how come you are still 104? are you using them one at a time? You know you can stack them right? and u can easily reach 150 with 5 Qamps in 2-3 days..

Maester
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  dfgbcvb1 Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:44 pm

Mysa:

I probably didnt understand. What i understand from what u say its that most of the guild members are bussy right now so they not give me an answear her.
secoend of all, I know on the req before u told me them, but i still think that i good enough, or at list try to join to the best guild. Still a chance be very nice, but its ur guild, so of curse i respect any thing that u guys decide.

Maester:
1)I HAVE RANERZ SUIT FOR LVL 105 RANGER, BUT I USE -10 LVLS SCROLL . THIS IS MY EQ, BUT FIRST I WANT TO SAY:

DONT NOTICE THE AWAKE. I HAVE BAD AWAKES AND I KNOW THATS FROM LONG TIME, I MEAN TO CHANGE THEM :

Ranerz Hemlet+10 awake: -50FP +7 Dex +100 Max Mp
Ranerz Suit+10 piercing: 4/4-28% Increased Attack
Ranerz Gauntlet+10 awake: +7% Attack Speed +3% Attack Speed
Ranerz Boots+9 +Sta and Str (yea, dam.. But its still perfect set for me!!!:P) awake:-16 Def +9% Speed -350 Max Mp
Ultimate Bow Of Echos piercing: 3/3 - +12 Dex +3% Critical Chance. Awake: +5 Attack, -1% Critical Chance +200 Max Mp, 2H Combiniatiol additional aweaking: +19 Dex .
Unicorn lvl S (lvls:1/3/5/6/8-give) Give 5551 Hp mp. awaking: +1 Sta, -1 Str +350 Max Mp.
Snowman collection (0/4 open ... )
Arek Ring+19, Arek Ring +18
Champion Demol Earning +17 (Both)
Gore Neckele +14 .
Clock of dragon +320 Attack
Fasion Sunglasses (Red) +150 Hp +150 Max Mp.
thats all the important stuff that i have. i think its good, just need do better awakes and thats it..

2)srry, but i dont sure that i understand the question. if its what i think u ask, so i think i preffer iCe that Triumph cause its just a better guild in all the ways. Stronger/Poewrful, More seriously, the only thing that i dont know if its more friendly, and that i will like to descover my self :P

3)This is an excellent qustion, and i dont have answear on that. All the merge two guilds together make a huge mess cause i cant join to any guild in the next two days (this is over), and than i dont know to what person ask if i can join the guild and how can i find him, i wasnt sure where i will join or if i will join at all. This wasnt organize at all.

4) In very shortly, I was this is this year in my bussy time in all my life, its the most bussy time at the school, in the bussiest year, in addition i have a lot of work (work not in school, for money). now its end, and i going to finish school next year and next year i will not have bussy time, cause this is the bussy time in school.
Probbably u dont understand what i writeXD, so i just can promise u, my bussy time has gone, i have a lot of free time and a lot of desire to play flyff now:) .

5)This is the ONLY thing that i sorry about in the game. like i wrote, it was very bussy time for me, and i was very stupid probably, so i buy Qamps in this time. I wasnt play a lot, and until when i was free to play, i wasnt find tank. slowly slowly my money end, and i have only been in lvl 104 . But i learn from than.

Thank u,I really hope that u will vote for me.

dfgbcvb1

Back to top Go down

Post  IkraamHajat Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:24 pm

I want to be nice when I say this

First thing is, is English your native language?

And in your application you said *Idk how to quote still lol* You had a perfect Ranerz?

Well by looking at your set it's ummm you get the point dfgbcvb application 2272510903
IkraamHajat
IkraamHajat
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:34 pm

IkraamHajat wrote:
Is English your native language?

WTF ? dfgbcvb application 3230676231
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  dfgbcvb1 Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:05 pm

No... English is not my native lang..
And why everyone ask me about my Ranerz? Srry my dear friend, but i dosent understand ur point.

dfgbcvb1

Back to top Go down

Post  IkraamHajat Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:53 pm

._.

Well sorry paul that I assumed his native language was english!!!!!! dfgbcvb application 2113965524
IkraamHajat
IkraamHajat
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:59 pm

IkraamHajat wrote:._.

Well sorry paul that I assumed his native language was english!!!!!! dfgbcvb application 2113965524

e.e

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:59 am

IkraamHajat wrote:._.

It was just funny :3
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  dfgbcvb1 Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:16 am

Srry guys, but when i get an answear

dfgbcvb1

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:45 am

dfgbcvb1 wrote:Srry guys, but when i get an answear

Now. Your application to iCe has been rejected. Appreciated your effort, but you don't seem to fit into our standarts yet.

~ closed.
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down